[Archive] FOREX - Trends, Forecasts and Consequences (Episode 11: January 2012) - page 160

margaret:

Good evening!

Is there an option barrier visible at 1.2650?

I don't even know..... but I have a lot of supports there for the euR starting from H4

margaret:

Good evening!

Is there an option barrier visible at 1.2650?

Hi Margaret. 1.2635, 1.2585 puts, all calls up, nearest 1.3148.

strangerr:

Hello, Margaret. 1.2635, 1.2585 puts, all the calls are up, the nearest is 1.3148.
In general I want to tell you, the eu went down for no reason just technically. The fundamentals were positive, in my opinion, there is an enticement for the elbows because it looks like a reversal... I don't know, just an observation, when the fundamentals are positive and EUR + fund is falling - it used to be a reversal, how it will be now time will tell, although on the daily and weekly charts there is nothing to fall yet

margaret:
In general I want to tell you, the eu went down for no reason just technically. The fundamentals were positive, in my opinion there is an enticement for the elks as it looks like a reversal... I don't know, just an observation, when the fundamentals are positive and the euro + fund is falling - it used to be for a reversal, how it will be now time will tell, although on the daily and weekly charts there is nowhere to fall

Thanks, we'll see, but I don't see signs of a reversal by technique yet.

margaret:
In general I want to tell you, the eu went down for no reason just technically. The fundamentals were positive, in my opinion there is an enticement for the elks as it looks like a reversal... I don't know, just an observation, when the fundamentals are positive and the euro + fund is falling - it used to be for a reversal, how it will be now time will tell, although on the daily and weekly charts there is nowhere to fall
Hi! agree - up!, 28 may not break through this week (then next week)

margaret:
In general I want to tell you, the eu went down for no reason just technically. The fundamentals were positive, in my opinion there is an enticement for the elks as it looks like a reversal... I don't know, just an observation, when the fundamentals are positive and EUR + fund is falling - it used to be a reversal, how it will be now time will tell, although on the daily and weekly charts there is nothing to fall yet

There you go, it's about time

Alex_K:
For audi I think it will also go down, did I set the line beyond which the stop should be taken?(Slanting red).
whatever, you and Stranger have two aussie moose waiting for you :)))))

As an artist to an artist - a butterfly would look beautiful at 4H.

Tantrik:
Hi! agree - up!, 28 may not make it this week (then next week)
Hi! Is that a dog (dragon) on H4 looming?