[Archive] FOREX - Trends, Forecasts and Consequences (Episode 11: January 2012) - page 94

Kitsan:

What if my moose was 200 quid at a time? Should I avoid Forex altogether?))

If it did not affect the deposit too much, then it's okay... you'll get out of it, but Emotraed is unlikely to come out of it with his depo.....

emotraid:

No ... two at home and three afternoons at the office I enjoy working, but I do not want to work for someone, especially when they pay a penny, though others get paid three times as much as me for the same, selfish woman, that's why I go to the stock exchange )))).
the essence of such behavior is that there is no appraisal at work - so those who do not get this appraisal (recognition as a type of human self-esteem) try to find fulfillment in what brings him satisfaction from the work done... but do not forget that any job has a point as a business - if the business is not profitable then one must either reconsider their behavior in the business or look for other uses of their abilities... Many novices lose their deposits without realizing that their losses are an attempt to earn money...

forte928:
the essence of this behavior is that there is no appraisal at work - so those who don't get it (acceptance is a type of human self-esteem) try to find fulfillment in what makes them feel good about their jobs... but let's not forget that any job has a point as a business - if a business is not profitable then you should either reconsider your behavior in this business or look for another use of your skills... Many novices lose deposits without realizing that their losses are an attempt to earn money... But if you do not get a job, you may be right.

Uh)))))))) I even spat until I realized it, it's easier to be, I'm kind of uneducated without any diplomas and it's profitable to employers, if you don't want to work, just quit, and there are a lot of people like me, I have mastered layout, design and colour correction by myself despite my 7 years education, I quit school at 14 and have no regrets, I will master Forex and earn money)))

emotraid:

Uh)))))))) I even spat until I realized it, it's easier to be, I'm kind of uneducated without any diplomas and it is profitable for employers to use me, don't want to work, just quit, and there are people like me, I mastered layout, design and colour correction by myself despite my 7 years of education, left school at 14 and do not regret, I will also master Forex and earn money)))

Where do you work?

Stranger, have you read it? For MT4. "...The prototype indicator has already been created (volume/delta/accumulative delta/bid/ask split), it even shows something and is able to update online. But it needs some more time to finalize some details. I hope to give it to you for beta-testing next week.

emotraid:

Uh)))))))) I even spat until I realized it, it's easier to be, I'm kind of uneducated without any diplomas and it is profitable for employers to use me, don't want to work, just quit, and there are people like me, I mastered layout, design and colour correction by myself despite my 7 years of education, left school at 14 and do not regret, I will also master Forex and earn money)))

...you have no chance in the FOREX

lotos7:

...you don't stand a chance in FOREX

sergey620x:
What do you think about the franc? I think it should strengthen.
from 0.9850 down to 0.85.

lotos7:

...you don't stand a chance in FOREX.

Yeah, I don't, but can I trade for a while? ))))))))

emotraid:

no, but can i trade for a while? ))))))))

...leave the real for now...

...trade on the demo... ... until you get the work skills...( forex is a profession) ....

...then a little real, to work with psychology...anxiety, fear, greed....