[Archive] FOREX - Trends, Forecasts and Consequences (Episode 11: January 2012) - page 90

strangerr:

Here you go, put a prop on 0.90)))
saved pictures ))))))))))

Barely had time to turn down on Friday, result - still closed Friday with elk (though not as fat as it could have been). Incredibly angry at myself.

Conclusions - less reading (as old as the world, but works flawlessly), the fundamental data aside (except news releases).

To keep your vision of the market as short as possible, so that people could not blame you after reading your thoughts.

For the next week we have: stochastic in the oversold area, downtrend according to the Dow Theory. I will buy only when the stock crosses from the overbought zone downwards. I must take my leave now and apologize if my post has influenced anyone's moose.

solar:

Barely had time to turn down on Friday, result - still closed Friday with elk (though not as fat as it could have been). Incredibly angry at myself.

Conclusions - less reading (as old as the world, but works perfectly), the fundamental data aside (except news releases).

To keep your vision of the market as short as possible, so that people could not blame you after reading your thoughts.

For the next week we have: stochastic in the oversold area, downtrend according to the Dow Theory. I will buy only when Stochastic crosses from the overbought zone downwards. I must now take my leave and apologise again if my post has influenced anyone's moose.

Just closed. I have a warm and level-headed approach to dealing with myself. Interested in a competent FA ala Rita. Not sure about next week :) Picture:

Tantrik:
saved pictures ))))))))))

Add: sell 1.0260-0310, sl 1.0415, tp 0.9000))

Tantric, don't look at pairs or instruments in relation to each other, as the correlation, or rather the degree of correlation, is constantly changing, to the point of going from + to - and vice versa.

Here's the wisecrack from this morning))))

strangerr:

Tantric, don't look at pairs or instruments in relation to each other, as the correlation, or rather the degree of correlation, is constantly changing, to the point of going from + to - and vice versa.

Here's the wisecrack from this morning))))

I think you need to work with all available pairs at the same time, as there is automatic mutual hedging of actions, and the profit is derived from volatility.

You can, why not, just don't reason like this: if this pair goes up, this one must go down.

And it took a long time for the euro to go down against the Audi without correction. That's what I caught a fat los on.

strangerr:

There you go, smartening up this morning))))

I didn't get it, but I was reminded of an anecdote about a blonde sitting next to a doctor.

Breathe. Now don't breathe.

doctor, did you fart? )))

What do you think about the franc? I think it should strengthen.