[Archive] FOREX - Trends, Forecasts and Consequences (Episode 11: January 2012) - page 30

emotraid:
Why is it that after 1am the spread is bigger than before 1am?

By the way Wednesday .... I think swaps double on that day.

margaret:
You must have been the one who started out in forex with sales. In my case, on the contrary, I only saw buying, because I started out learning from buying (the manager who trained me was a girl, and girls say they like to buy more than to sell). So, after realizing what it was all about, I spent about half a year just selling... it seemed to help.

Ok, so we need to look for a teacher))))

odiseif:

By the way Wednesday .... I think swaps double on that day

I have a cat on my back sleeping, I have to put another buy in.

strangerr:

OK, so we need to look for a teacher))))
I don't think a girl can help you anymore. You have to forbid yourself to make sales and only buy... It's going to be very difficult, but it's effective.

strangerr: I do not know about it, but for me it is harder to determine the start of an up-trend than a down one, sorry I missed it today.
If it's easier to sell, sell the pound, because it did not want to go down with the euro today, maybe you will at least push it down ;)

Margaret, good evening and sorry for the question. How should we interpret the information that only a liquidity glut has saved the euro from falling further today ?

emotraid:

I think the top of my head shaved and there are bells that I got for the Christmas tree ))))
deleted the post ....Maybe I'll look at your face, tighten fibovers, fibo levels, mashki look how braided ... maybe give me a hint on how to do it better from the outside.

odiseif:
deleted the post ....Maybe I'll take a look at your face, tighten the fibovers, fibo levels, see how the bags are woven ... Maybe I can give you a hint on how to do it from the side.

well, i removed, go ahead and try it on yourself, why are you hiding behind the flag ))))

i can't resist drinking in the nibble room)))))))))))

emotraid:

I deleted it too, go ahead and try it on yourself, why are you hiding behind the flag?))
that's not your ava either...