The definitive one hundred percent, post. - page 7

papa-di:

I agree a hundred percent, I have the same problem, since my registration here I have tried to create four threads and none have lasted a minute, the fucking moderators delete them without explanation. I will lodge a complaint to the central office against all moderators, I think it's time to clean up the ranks of moderators of this forum and hire other people for the position.

Moderators "suck" delete topics that do not comply with the rules of the forum (advertising).

Banned for not following the rules and insulting the moderators.

I suggest calling the thread vzhBAN!!!!! There moderators can post comments about their actions towards certain forum members. So there are no questions as to why you were banned :)))))))

FAQ:

Moderators "suckers" delete threads that don't comply with forum rules (advertisements).

Banned for not following the rules, and for insulting the moderators.

I recognize your face ...seen it somewhere ...need to remember ...

Mischek:

I've seen your face somewhere... I need to remember...
You're going to a life cycle with nails. It's either good or bad for the Communist Party.

FAQ:
Does your avatar have that effect on you? :))

You have to adjust to the level of consciousness, so it gets to some personalities more easily.

FAQ:

No, not that, there was... I'll show you later.

OnGoing:
You'll be put in a life cycle with nails) It's either good or nothing about the Communist Party!

Say what you like (within the penal code) ;)

"They'll put you in jail and you won't steal !" :))

Mischek:

No, not that, there was... I'll show you later.

why put it off - make contemporary art nowhttp://mem-generator.ru/create/