The definitive one hundred percent, post. - page 2

Mathemat:

You're being a bully again, S. Well, take it easy, take it easy, maybe it'll get easier...

And moderators don't have clones. Some of them have second nicknames, but they're known to all who need them.

I won't keep them, because it's impossible.

No, it's not. It's already backfired. I'm sick of idiots.

Tell me about the moderators, yeah. You know, I've been here a long time, seen a lot, known a lot.

I'm leaving, and I'm slamming the door this time.

Demi:

Yeah, yeah. Sure. ProFessional. Just don't worry - there are plenty of them on the forums, almost all of them.

Yeah, what?

:)

SProgrammer:

What's up?

Profesional. No doubt about it. Well, of course, when you read your posts there are doubts, but when I read this thread, I'm sure he's a pro. Everybody's like that on the forums.

artikul:
The easiest way to live well under any political system is to become a politician or an overseer, the easiest way to make good money inany market is to teach others to make money )))

It won't make me happier, why then, to each his own(about politicians)

I'm not going to teach anyone because I still have my whole life to learn (although with some experience you can pass it on to anyone you want, and let him decide what to do with it).

And about the palette here (I do not know how to paste here)

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=kOPO_vozNis&feature=relmfu

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=kOPO_vozNis&feature=relmfu

SProgrammer:

Leaving, and slamming the door this time.

You can' t get away.

moderators are not the final authority

Demi:

a professional. No doubt about it. Well, of course, when you read your posts there are doubts, but when I read this thread, I'm sure he's a pro. Everybody's like that on the forums.

Oh, yeah?

SProgrammer:

I will never tell you how to successfully earn money my way. And so will anyone, a professional. Why.

But you want to help not to drain sometimes. It hurts. :)

If you leave, leave beautifully. Open the curtain on successful earnings with your last post, a suggestion.

So that the last words of JV, subsequent generations of traders, will be compared with the last records of Maya.

SProgrammer:

As a professional, for whom trading is a profession, I am just pissed off by this attitude. They can't do it themselves and they put others down.

SProgrammer, so you are a woman!!!?

sever31:

If you leave, leave beautifully. Open the curtain on a successful earning proposition with your last post.

So that the last words of JV, subsequent generations of traders, will be compared with the last records of Maya.

Everybody knows the secret? Easy - a 1:50 leverage account of at least 100,000. High-speed trading. :)

The last one is a joke, so as not to be misunderstood.