The definitive one hundred percent, post. - page 6

artikul:
It's not about banter or arrogance, it's about outlook and philosophy if you will. Let me explain. The world we live in is subject to certain laws. What follows from this - 1) If we do not know some laws, it does not mean that they do not exist; 2) if we invent and establish (impose) our own laws, they will not work. In this connection, two ways of cognition emerged - Western scholasticism and Eastern Greek theoria, from which the word theory originated. The first way of cognition means splitting the whole into parts, in order to know afterwards how everything works. That is a subject-object analysis. The second way of cognition is merging with the object of cognition. That is object-object analysis. The first way is the way of western TA, the way of quantum physics and other crap. This way to nowhere, which leads only to a swamp of even smaller particles and details. This is the analysis that this entire forum is dedicated to. An example of the second way is, oddly enough, Japanese candlesticks. This is so far the only attempt (maybe not entirely successful) to look at the market from the object-object view. and which, by the way, still stands apart from all the questionable theories of making profit that emerge in the West. )))
The first way does not contradict the second - it is part of any cognition, simply put from the general to the particular and from the particular to the general. One is no better than the other. The main thing in cognition is probably the other - it is the investigation of the root cause of the law in order to understand its manifestations. The law itself does not make much sense in isolation from its source.

So as not to be unfounded, I will post the code of one of my structural indicators)))

//+------------------------------------------------------------------+
//|                                                        iBody.mq4 |
//|                      Copyright © 2011, MetaQuotes Software Corp. |
//|                                        http://www.metaquotes.net |
//+------------------------------------------------------------------+
#property copyright   "Copyright © 2011, EGEN Software LTD."
#property link        "http://www.metaquotes.net"

#property indicator_separate_window

#property indicator_buffers   3
#property indicator_color1    Lime
#property indicator_color2    Red
#property indicator_color3    Gray
#property indicator_width1    2
#property indicator_width2    2
#property indicator_width3    2
#property indicator_minimum   0

double BULL[];
double BEAR[];
double FLAT[];

double SPREAD(int shift)
{
   return(High[shift]-Low[shift]);
}

double BODY(int shift)
{
   double S1=SPREAD(shift);
   shift++;
   double S2=SPREAD(shift);
   if(S1>S2) 
   if(S2>0) return(S1/S2);
   if(S2>S1) 
   if(S1>0) return(S2/S1);
   return(1);  
}

void DRAW(int shift)
{
   BULL[shift]=EMPTY_VALUE;
   BEAR[shift]=EMPTY_VALUE;
   FLAT[shift]=EMPTY_VALUE;   
   double B1=BODY(shift);
   double B2=BODY(shift+1);
   if(B1>B2) 
      BULL[shift]=B1; else
   if(B1<B2) 
      BEAR[shift]=B2; else FLAT[shift]=B1; 
}

void start()
{
   for(int i=0; i<Bars; i++) DRAW(i);
}

void init()
{
   IndicatorBuffers(3);
   SetIndexBuffer(0,BULL);
   SetIndexStyle(0,DRAW_HISTOGRAM); 
   SetIndexBuffer(1,BEAR);
   SetIndexStyle(1,DRAW_HISTOGRAM); 
   SetIndexBuffer(2,FLAT);
   SetIndexStyle(2,DRAW_HISTOGRAM);    
   IndicatorDigits(Digits);
   IndicatorShortName("iBody");  
}

Note that the histogram colour change leads to formation of a fractal vertex and it is ahead in time. This is the simplest version of code I've found in my database )))

It looks like winter.... There shouldn't be an exacerbation....))))

artikul:

So as not to be unfounded, I will post the code of one of my structural indicators)))

Note that the histogram colour change leads to formation of a fractal vertex and it is ahead in time. This is the simplest version of code I've found in my database )))

Yeah, it's matched a couple of times) What about the other cases?)

To the author of the sub.

Giving advice (expensive) on how to leave a forum. I have a lot of experience. Left ten times. )))

SProgrammer:

It's annoying.

Clone forum.

I've told myself twice already. They are so lazy that they do not know what to do and they do not want to be hurt.

And once again the eternal forum troll moderators will get it. They themselves have nothing to say. But they mock people who are looking for something, such as Yusuf. What kind of people are they if they see it as fun.

They do not understand what people think about them and their attitude is irritating. They cannot do it themselves and they humiliate others.

This forum was once the only place where you could talk about trading. Now it is not.

There are clones on the forum with five identities and they talk to each other.

They write the same thing all the time, they are popularizers.

I am going to look for me on other forums when I will be in the mood to register somewhere.

I agree a hundred percent, I have the same problem, since my registration here I have tried to create four threads and none have lasted a minute, the fucking moderators delete them without explanation. And in general I will write a complaint to the central office against all moderators, I think it's time to clean up the ranks of moderators of this forum and hire other people for the position.

papa-di:

I agree a hundred percent, I have the same problem, since my registration here I have tried to create four threads and none have lasted a minute, the fucking moderators delete them without explanation. And in general I will write a complaint to the central office against all moderators, I think it's time to clean up the ranks of moderators of this forum and hire other people for the position.

hilarious

papa-di:

I totally agree a hundred percent, I have the same problem, since my registration here I have tried to create four threads and none of them have lasted a minute, the fucking moderators delete them without explanation. In fact I'll lodge a complaint to the central office against all moderators, I think it's time to clean up the ranks of moderators of this forum and hire others for the position.

To the Annals!!!

===
Hey... Mate, have you searched your threads there (in the annals)?

====
- AT THE UN...
- Residents ....

C-4:
Exactly the same as on non-Japanese candlesticks. I wonder if there is a Japanese candlestick pattern that gives profits in the tester just like that? If so, please enlighten me, I don't know about it.
It's a "last exhalation" pattern. Now you know.

I think we're on the verge of a major shoo-in (c) "Wedding in Malinovka" Started a sweep of the country's cadres with the moderators. Clever. )))))