A question for those who are making money on forex. - page 34

Indeed, why turn the thread into a statement? Especially since it is trading at non-market quotes. So why are these pluses here? What does it prove? Earnings on crooked quotes cannot be considered as forex earnings (moreover, most likely the brokerage company will cancel all these trades later). So it is irrelevant to the topic of the topic.

Meat:

Indeed, why turn the thread into a statement? Especially since it is trading at non-market quotes. So why are these pluses here? What does it prove? Earnings on crooked quotes cannot be considered as forex earnings (moreover, most likely the brokerage company will cancel all these trades later). So it is irrelevant to the topic of the topic.

We will consider that the work of the toy was shown as an example, for which some people were offered to pay a lot of money).

By the way, I don't agree that the quotes are off-market. Quite adequately enters and opens without delay. After a 20 second wait it just catches up with the normal market level, that's all.

So what if a broker wants to do this? Whether the same will be done on the real is a separate question, which can be easily checked)

Files:
report_1.zip  8 kb

OnGoing:
Let's assume it was an example of how that toy works, for which some people were offered a lot of money)
Well, yes, and it saved him 5K :) Although of course it was clear from the beginning that it was a scam. Who would sell a system that makes you a millionaire in a week? If they do, they won't sell it for less than a million.

OnGoing:

By the way, I don't agree that the quotes are off-market. Quite adequately enters and opens without delay. After a 20 second wait it just catches up with the normal market level, that's all.

Maybe it opens without delays, but the price is not market price ;) The real market is in another place at this time

Meat:
It may open without delay, but the price is not the market price ;) The market is in another place at that time
The way the broker quotes - it is his (the broker's) market price) - and all the client-traders make money or lose ...

That's a good argument. Try to make it after switching to real and trying to withdraw money. =)

In honour of the New Year, I can reveal, in confidence, one profitable pipsing strategy.

Cheaper than Papaucasus.

OnGoing:
The way the broker quotes is HIS (the broker's) market price) All trading clients make money or lose money...
The market price is the price that determines the profit or loss for all the clients. For all the brokerage companies there is usually a clause in their contracts about non-market quotes.

RekkeR:

In honour of the New Year, I can reveal, in confidence, one profitable pipsing strategy.

Cheaper than Papaucasus.

$50?