A question for those who are making money on forex. - page 27

North, not so, I offered them to open a demo in another DC that suits me, they didn't refuse.

All I asked for, and they did, the fact that I am a zero at such checks, that's bad...

I don't know how to check it, "classic" tester methods don't fit here because it is tied to the bank quotes via programs.
It's not a question of believing or not, I don't believe anyone, not even myself, the point is that I don't know how to check...

rustein:

The office is my problem, just give me one pipsqueak that works )

Somehow I am sure you have one )

I got the invest password, forgot it, I'll ask again if I need it and tell you tomorrow.

Open a demo account in the intended office, reset the terminal, password, login to the seller, let him put his bot, in his terminal, on this account, for a control period.

I will give it to you tomorrow. Copy orders for real ))))

You can put the idea on the conveyor.

RekkeR: Copy the orders to real ))))
This is the first time from you that a smiley face is justified.

joo:
There are plenty of working goodies in the Villagers thread. One of them I'm using now (yes, yes, on the real one), though with my tweaking and with manual control.
Thanks,
Such "goodness" only works in capable hands (no humour), but my hands are crooked )
I know someone who has been working with such "goodness" for over a year, so I believe you.

rustein:
North, not so, I offered them to open a demo in another DC that suits me, they didn't refuse.

All I asked for, and they did, the fact that I am a zero at such checks, that's bad...

I don't know how to check it, "classic" tester methods don't fit here because it is tied to the bank quotes via programs.
It's not a question of believe it or not, I don't believe anyone, even myself, the point is that I don't know how to check it...

Isn't it Constantine pushing it to you?

Then get help from people who know about pipsing.

The problem is that they don't know how to verify their EA, even for themselves... The problem is that they don't know what to do, and they don't know how to do it.

As for the pipsips, they are one-way shit, like condoms, if you buy it, buy something that can be inherited, that really was, is and will be of trading value regardless of the future realities of trading platforms and markets.

Mathemat:
This is the first time from you that a smiley face is justified.

Then, it is the first time the meaning of the one in front of it has seeped through the granite of mathematical knowledge.

))0

sever31:

Isn't it Konstantin who is pushing it to you?

Then get help from people who know about pipsing.

You should make different suggestions on how to test their EA and throw them in one by one... something will catch on, for example, like personal testing on real quotes by an EA with a limited time action, set file, etc.

As for the pipsips, they are one-way shit, like condoms, if you buy it, buy something that can be inherited, that really was, is and will be of trading value regardless of the future realities of trading platforms and markets.

Rather than pipsqueak, it is where it is planned to be.

Demetrius is his name.
Good idea with the copier, if it works through the copier too, then it probably works... (I'm an idiot :), why didn't I put it on straight away?!)
Let's see, time will tell what wonders are out there.

rustein:
Demetrius is his name.
Good idea with the copier, if it works through the copier too, then it probably works... (I'm an idiot :), why didn't I put it up straight away?!)
Let's see, time will tell what wonders are out there.
Noticed it a long time ago, the cat with the beer is a clever fellow)

Mathemat:

I downloaded the report file from there (you will see it at the top right).

And here's the kicker: almost half of the trades (2077 out of 4164, I counted in Excel) were closed at the opening price. This is at five digits! And almost all of them were opened with zero volume. Do you believe this, rustein?

It always happens when you close opposite orders. Strange that you don't know.

And by the way, it is really puzzling, why for such a profitable (and large) trade we have chosen a little-known brokerage company that appeared recently ... After all, there are large proven companies that have been on the market for a long time.

Maybe, this brokerage company has non-market quotes (specks or delays) that the Expert Advisor intercepts. That is why we should check prices with quotes of other brokerage companies.