A question for those who are making money on forex. - page 19

dragon, behave yourself, don't be rude.

Yes. Not everyone is good at making money in forex...

Shniperson 14.12.2011 19:32

Hello! I've heard (read) that some of the forum participants can earn, and they say that they have to learn (to trade forex) for 4-5 years. What is the question, on what TF do you trade? How often do you make transactions? What is the lifetime of these deals? What indicators do you use when performing a deal? And do you use them at all?

I have experience in trading on MICEX and I communicate with many successful traders. On average, only 1 out of 20 trainees manages to earn on exchange. But pro traders with whom I communicated do not know any trader who earned on Forex. Although on the stock exchange for many instruments the put has no special importance (for example, Gazprom or futures on RTS). In Forex there is no market rate, so why is it more difficult to earn there than in futures trading on the index? After all, in fact both of them have only a simple chart (the futures market is not so important)?

YOU SEE, IT'S LIKE YOUR BROTHERS, YOU ASK THEM AND THEY MAKE A BIG DEAL OUT OF IT - THEY TRADE FOR FREE, THEY WILL NEVER MAKE IT - ONE OF THEM RAN AWAY SICK AND WANTS A THOUSAND DOLLARS AND A BAMBOO STICK TO TREAT HIM ))))))))))) - ADVISE HIM, MAYBE HE WILL REALIZE THAT HE SHOULD GO BACK TO HIS ROOM AND THEY LOST HIM THERE.

Mathemat:
dragon, behave yourself, don't be rude.
I am being nice, I just don't get it right )))))) and I also told him about the others that giraffes ))))))))))

5drakon:

Shniperson 14.12.2011 19:32

Hello! I've heard (read) that some of the forum participants can earn, and they say that they have to learn (to trade forex) for 4-5 years. What is the question, on what TF do you trade? How often do you make transactions? What is the lifetime of these deals? What indicators do you use when performing a deal? And do you use them at all?

I have experience in trading on MICEX and I communicate with many successful traders. On average, only 1 out of 20 trainees manages to earn on exchange. But pro traders with whom I communicated do not know any trader who earned on Forex. Although on the stock exchange for many instruments the put has no special importance (for example, Gazprom or futures on RTS). In Forex there is no market rate, so why is it more difficult to earn there than in futures trading on the index? After all, in fact both of them have only a simple chart (the futures market is not so important)?

YOU SEE, IT'S LIKE YOUR BROTHERS, YOU ASK THEM AND THEY MAKE A BIG DEAL OUT OF IT - THEY TRADE FOR FREE, THEY WILL NEVER MAKE IT - ONE IDIOT HAS RUN AWAY SICK AND WANTS A THOUSAND DOLLARS AND A BAMBOO STICK TO TREAT HIM ))))))))))) - ADVISE HIM, MAYBE HE WILL REALIZE THAT HE HAS ALREADY BEEN LOST IN THE HOSPITAL.

Valerka, what's the big deal? A full moon shouldn't have any effect on freeloaders and beggars...

This is bullshit. It's about the sub-genre and about the stock. Author, where did you get this bullshit from? I know successful traders too (myself at the top of the list). The stock has nothing to do with it. The market has nothing to do with the market. Every liquid security behaves the way it is supposed to behave.
In short. Less listening (forget about me, like I never was) and more trading.

Svinozavr:
Yes. Not everyone is good at making money in forex...
Here's a normal person - his answers are normal too

5drakon: You see how your brothers are asking them, and they're going to be all over the place - [blah, blah, blah].
dragon, this is your second warning. There won't be a third, you're going straight to jail.

paukas:
5drakon, did you really start calling this Israeli clinic? And what did they tell you? ))
that you ran away and they're looking for you, that it would be better for you if you went back.

Mathemat:
dragon, this is your second warning. There won't be a third, straight to the bathhouse.
what it says.