[Archive] Learn how to make money villagers! - page 60

OnGoing:
In two lines, 155 and 165.
Yes, yes, I remember. Thank you.

So that's what these hedge triangles are like....:-), I don't rule out that from the neighbouring branch THEY (TRAGONS) are the same... :-)

That's the kind...:-)

Roman.:

How's your trial run on these soaps? :-)

That's pretty much what I thought..... before a strong move it's best not to trade at all and wait for the sideways movement.......

OnGoing:
Not to be greedy is the most important thing here. My guess is no more than 0.01 per 1,000 USD. On one pair. Better 2000 USD.

:-) Look at the link of my previous post... :-)

nikelodeon:

That's pretty much what I thought..... before a strong move it's best not to trade at all and wait for a sideways move.......

AHA!!! :-)

Or, as in your case, switch to an avalanche. But I think there is a rationale behind it. If you, Roman, are ready to conquer, I can come up with the logic from all sides.....

And the bill sagged by 2500 at most seen....

nikelodeon:

Or, as in your case, switch to an avalanche. But I think there is a rationale behind it. If you, Roman, are ready to conquer, I can come up with the logic from all sides.....

my demo blew out... thanks to the demo.

nikelodeon:

There is logic...

Again, you can statistically look at the entire history of the distribution of hourly candles with a body of more than 50 points, let's say. And this is during the day, such analyses have already been done. this is where to take the time of the advisor from......Including say.....

nikelodeon:
Again, you can statistically look at the entire history of the distribution of hourly candles with a body of more than 50 points, let's say. And this is during the day, such analyses have already been done. this is where to take the time of the advisor from......Including say.....

Yes... This all needs to be looked at...