[Archive] Learn how to make money villagers! - page 59

vladds:

a pack in place of a selkie doesn't put a selkie!

I see.

nikat97:
if (iRSI(NULL, PERIOD_H1, 14, PRICE_CLOSE, 1) > RsiMinimum) { What should I do on this line to turn off the condition?
if (true) {

On the 3 instruments, that's the picture... Something to think about... :-)

OnGoing:
if (true) {
Thank you

vladds:

So! we download two EAs, open the platform and two charts euro-dollar on the first, put the EA and allow to trade only in the top OnliLong! on the second chart, put the second EA and allow to trade down! OnliShort! a deposit of not less than 5000 rubles for a lot of 0.01 = 3 rub 1:500 ! and rake the profits! the settings are all standard! i have adjusted them, chart m1

do not confuse the experts!

yes it's ilan only i outsmarted him

i.e., he needs to keep an eye on them because the minimum stop changes from 2 to 20 and he keeps betting but does not put them in free flight. i.e. they need help at that point to close his bets in profit!

the best time to trade is in the denominational corridor!

added a favorite script!

some info!

-80 pips= -3200 roubles this often happens! don't be greedy with the initial deposit and the minimum lot!

Tell me, are the two EAs exactly the same without magic and allowing trading in different directions?

On the other hand, paddling in an Avalanche is just right... :-)

It's TRENDY... :-)

nikat97:
In two lines, 155 and 165.

nikelodeon:
By the way, the scripts are cool... I've already tried them and it occurred to me, what if we limit the work of EAs by time. Let's say we look at calendar of events, determine approximately in which moments it is better not to trade, set this calendar in EA, the only thing is that after trading it should be carefully turned off to close all positions..... That's it... just a quick look at......

How's it going? :-)

sammi61:

Tell me, are the two EAs exactly the same without the magician and allowing trading in different directions?

yes!

Roman.:

On the 3 instruments, that's the picture... Something to think about... :-)

Not to be greedy is the most important thing here. The lot should not be more than 0.01 per 1000 USD according to my estimation. On one pair. Better 2,000 USD.