[Archive] Learn how to make money villagers! - page 56

Cmu4:
How's your grail doing by the way? :D

The orphan girl is still lying in a cubbyhole. Unfortunately, not everything happens as fast as we would like it to.)

I'm not sure how fast I'd like it to go. I have more fun with Ilan in two directions).

By the way, the scripts are cool... I've already tried them and it occurred to me, what if we limit the work of EAs by time. Let's say we look at calendar of events, determine approximately in which moments it is better not to trade, set this calendar in EA, the only thing is that after trading it should be carefully turned off to close all positions..... That's it... just a quick look at......

30 hours of work!

traded poorly today with 2,444 rubics

vladds:

close the losses do not trust yourself but trade advisors they know what to do and if they do not put stops then close them in profit or 0 but not in loss!
I agree. I am just stressing that the RSF should not be removed. We must get used to the Expert Advisor, feel it.

nikelodeon:
By the way, scripts are cool. I've already tried them and it occurred to me what if we limit EAs operation by time. Let's say we look at calendar of events, determine the moments when it's better not to trade, set this calendar in EA, the only thing is that after trading it should be carefully turned off to close all positions..... That's it... just a quick look at......

That's right. You have to average wisely too. For example, after a strong momentum, I look at fibs and cut by levels.

And in general I try not to allow the strong imbalance of Bai and Sell. On the morning movement the amount of losses was decreased significantly and then it would be closed without the pullback. Despite the fact that MM was 3 times less than Roma and 6 times less than Vlad's one).

All in all, so not a bad toy, but one has to keep an eye on it. One machine will foolishly lose any depo at a good rally.

nikelodeon:
By the way, scripts are cool... I've already tried them and it occurred to me what if we limit EAs operation by time. Let's say we look at calendar of events, determine approximately in what moments it is better not to trade, set this calendar in EA, the only thing is that after trading it should be carefully turned off to close all positions..... That's it... just a quick look at......

The market, for the most part, is not predictable. So it's best not to be lazy and monitor the EA until it proves itself. That's what I think.

Gyllit:
What period of time is that?
22 days

nikat97:
22 days

What do you mean?

vladds:

What do you mean?

Sanja was asking about the period of the tests I posted.