[Archive] Learn how to make money villagers! - page 67

nikat97:
Did you compile it?

I do it immediately!

vladds:

I do it right away!

Check it out in the branch there.... they kind of open down without the rsi.

nikelodeon:

Check it out in the branch there.... they kind of open downward without the rsi.

I'll check it out.

nikelodeon:

Check it out in the branch there.... They're kind of opening downward without the rsi.

I'm looking at it now!

nikelodeon:

What's the gimmick? Explain......

What is there to explain?

If RSI is used for signals, it is now in the oversold zone. As soon as it starts to move out of it, there will be a buy signal. But as long as there's a strong move downwards, it won't get out of that zone anytime soon. So it'll save you some money. Again, only for a while.

In any case, in the eceperta tap, the eror 0 is no longer outputting..... is known to work, it's just mega-fleet now for the time being

Bicus:

If RSI is used for signals, it is now in the oversold zone. As soon as it starts to move out of it, there will be a buy signal. But as long as there's a strong move downwards, it won't get out of that zone anytime soon. So it'll save you some money. Again, only for a while.

the rsi isn't needed here at all, it was with ilan I didn't put it in and never would have!

nikelodeon:
...it's just mega-flat right now.

Yes??? Really?!?!

:))))

Bicus:

That's the thing: it opened upwards, but it didn't want to go downwards. I thought you were familiar with expert logic in general.....

nikelodeon:

That's the thing: it opened upwards, but it didn't want to open downwards. I thought you were familiar with the logic of the expert in general.....
In order to open downwards, it should get into an overbought zone and start to go out of it. And that will happen even later in this trend.