[Archive] Learn how to make money villagers! - page 466

OnGoing:
Villagers! Will we ever learn how to make money?)

I think it will take more than one more year unfortunately(

khorosh:
I wasn't asking about the timeframe.
Right from 1999...) just looking at what's going on)

7Konstantin7:

Here's more.

Honestly, you do the math. You start at 10,000.

You got 10 grand? No. You bet 100 quid. You know you're going to the cent. You're gonna wait 12 years to make 300 out of 100?)

All right, you got 10,000. Will you put them on a marmot and wait 12 years to make 30,000 out of them?)

If the answer is no to everything, then men, indeed, as Peter said, maybe it's better to look in another drawer?)

OnGoing:

Honestly, you do the math. You start at 10,000.

You got 10 grand? No. You bet 100 quid. You know you're gonna go to the cents. You're gonna wait 12 years to make 300 out of 100?)

All right, you got 10,000. Will you put them on a marmot and wait 12 years to make 30,000 out of them?)

If the answer to all of them is no, then men, really, as Peter said, maybe you'd better look in another drawer?)

Nah of course it's bullshit :D

I'm just playing)

Still, it's interesting just to see what kind of owl...)

Well, you can certainly earn some money for white slippers in your old age :D

Look at my post on the previous page, guys. Therein lies the answer.

7Konstantin7:

No, of course it's bullshit.

I'm just playing)

That's just it) You need both not to lose with aggressive, and not to lose with non-aggressive. And we need a normal profit with a normal drawdown.

And for that you don't need to waste time adjusting, but rather racking your brains for a radical redesign/refinement.

OnGoing:

That's just it) You need both not to lose with aggressive and not to lose with non-aggressive. And you need a normal profit with a normal drawdown.

And for that you don't need to waste your time adjusting, but rather use your brain for a radical re-design/re-development.

Of course)

OnGoing:

That's just it) You need both not to lose with aggressive and not to lose with non-aggressive. And you need a normal profit with a normal drawdown.

And for that you don't need to waste your time adjusting, but rather use your brain for a radical re-design/re-development.

Tell me, do you see a "camel" in the "stereo pictures" thread?

You program yourself for two years of searching, and you'd better go and do something useful for people)