[Archive] Learn how to make money villagers! - page 468

OnGoing:
Otherwise we program ourselves for two years of searching - no way to waste our lives, I'd rather go and do something useful for people).
Who told you about "two years"? Everything is individual. I often remember my forex advices to "not listen to anybody". That's what has helped me to keep from "researching what has already been created" and focus "on my own". Although the basis - "zigzag" - I had to learn. Plus the programming language took a lot of time. On the other hand, going "my own way" is easier.

joo:
The camel is indeed there - in the centre of the picture, it is sort of recessed into the image.
Thank you, it's a bit of a mess... - Supported.

>

DDFedor:
Thank you, it's a bit of a downer... - supportive.
Well, it's probably the eyes that need doing, I can't do that (or don't want to?))

OnGoing:
Well, you probably have to get your eyes in a bunch, I don't know how to do that.)

... Well, how do you "look" at the "graphs"...?

Hmmm I wonder if you could show me a picture?) via pint...

After all, the 'mathematical representation' is what you 'saw' in the graph... I have always been amazed at the ability to work "on the wagons" - I don't understand them, and can't even imagine grabbing an eel by the tail like that...

khorosh:

1) You should not boast about your professionalism.

2) I think there are many professionals in their industry, for whom Forex is not their main job, while many of them are financially secure and engaged in Forex just for the love of art.

3) Does everybody need to influence the course of history?

4) I think most of them have no Napoleonic ambitions like you have.

I understand that we don't have a mutual understanding, but nevertheless...

1) I wasn't even thinking about it. My intention was simply to draw the attention of the Wikimedians into myself, to meditate so to speak, to ask myself, do I really need to, or am I just messing around? - If I am only dabbling, shouldn't I be redirecting my energy to my loved ones, my children, rather than to the incorporeal quest for the"holy grail"?

2) I am aware that there are professionals here. I'm a pro in many areas, but we are talking about earning money in the market, here and now, no one is interested in what you're a philosopher, poet or musician, we are talking about speculative trading, trading, fuck.

3) Yes, you do. You have to strive for it. It's a basic incentive, a tenet. It's not a fact that you can do it, but it's the incentive that gives something to the individual, not to humanity as a whole.

4) I have no ambitions. I have a simple desire to survive. In order to survive I have several ways - to earn money, or to move to an uninhabited zone in Siberia, where I will multiply. There are difficulties in these two options, the first option is less complicated.

DDFedor:
After all, the 'mathematical representation' is what you 'saw' in the graph... I've always been amazed at the ability to work "on mashcats" - I don't understand them, and can't even imagine grabbing an eel by the tail like that...
Are there any of those?)