[Archive] Learn how to make money villagers! - page 461

Congratulations to all the Countrymen and not only, happy new year 2012. I wish all big PROFITS and little moose!!!!!!

Happy New Year to all fellow villagers! I wish everyone the most important thing - love! and success in trade)

khorosh:

Anyone with Osma variant spams "error 1", load the trailer. With the default parameters on Alpari quotes there is no loss from 01.06.2011, but the profit is moderate and the drawdown remains large. Who prefers high risk with high profit, set your parameters.

Thank you! Finished a partial closing for Osma, I'll post it as a demo too.

khorosh:

Anyone with Osma variant spams "error 1", load the trailer. With the default parameters on Alpari quotes there is no loss from 01.06.2011, but the profit is moderate and the drawdown remains large. Who prefers big risk with high profit, set your parameters. Happy New Year to all!

By the way, a couple of questions.

1. The euro pound too?

My idea was that it should not because they, by definition, always have different values.

2. If we go further than June 1 - the draw?

OnGoing:

By the way, a couple of questions.

1. also the euro pound?

1. what caused the "error 1" to kick in?

2. If you take it beyond June 1, is it a dump?

These are the parameters for the euro, the pound has not been optimised yet. Probably it will be better on the pound. For the euras, it has previously plummeted. Error 1 occurred when modification attempts to set a Take Profit equal to the value already set.

khorosh:

These are the parameters for the euro, the pound has not been optimised yet. Probably it will be better on the pound. For the euras, it has previously plummeted. Error 1 occurred when modification attempts to set a Take Profit equal to the value already set.

What about the euro pound? It seems to be better, not so aggressive.

OnGoing:
What about the euro pound? Seems to be better, not as aggressive.
Didn't get a turn, started with the eu.

On the pound it does not drain since 01.12.2010, but the initial deposit is 2000. Optimization since 01.11.2011. Optimization is not waiting for the end, it is an approximate one. Who wants to get more accurate parameters, optimize on your own. Set file is in the trailer. On eu, if the initial deposit is increased to 2000, the test without the drain as well from 01.12.2010.
Files:

OnGoing:
What about the euro pound? Seems to be better, not as aggressive.
Exactly "seems", but the tester says it is worse. The test after the optimization from 01.11.2011 passes only from 01.10.2011, and from 01.09.2011 it does not pass any more - it plummets.

khorosh:
That's exactly "like", and the tester says it's worse. The test after optimisation from 01.11.2011 only passes from 01.10.2011, and from 01.09.2011 no longer passes - it merges.

Villagers, drop your testers, in 11 min new 2012. Check out !!!! :)))