[Archive] Learn how to make money villagers! - page 460

- You're overreaching.

- This is peculiar to me...

// Pokrovskie Vorota

In Siberia, the Slavs play - as a rule - they listen in a HUNDRED... IT'S ABOUT TIME!!!

Happy New Year!!! All the villagers, congratulations!!!

I wish you good health! Happiness, joy, love and mutual understanding with kin and kinsmen!

From the bottom of my heart.

HOORAY-HOORAY-HOORAY!

We have 29 minutes left on our time)

Hang on, it's still 2.5 hours in our (Moscow) time.)

7Konstantin7:

We have 29 minutes left on our time)

Happy New Year. Huge success to all the villagers next year. I'm sure this theme will come out. It will be a stable working system. How to earn unstably we know)))))) About the villagers' business after the 2nd.

lizzavet:
HOORAY-HOORAY-HOORAY!
Minsk is still waiting

We have satellite TV with Moscow time but there is one channel in the package with congratulations to the president and as luck would have it screwed up), so I'll watch it with MSC

Well, everyone is alive :D No one slept in a fur coat)

Who has the Osma variant spamming "error 1", load the trailer. With default parameters on EURUSD quotes Alpari does not show any loss from 01.06.2011 with initial depo 1000, with depo 2000 it does not show losses from 01.12.2010, but the profit is moderate and drawdown is still big. Who prefers big risk with high profit, set your parameters. Happy New Year to all!!!

khorosh:

Who has the Osma variant spamming "error 1", load the trailer. With the default parameters on Alpari quotes there is no loss from 01.06.2011, but the profit is moderate and the drawdown remains large. Who prefers high risk with high profit, set your parameters.

Thank you)