[Archive] Learn how to make money villagers! - page 441

Cmu4:

Yes, absolutely. My goal is to earn a certain amount of money by a certain date. If I reach it, then I will have goals to invest/spend it in. And I shall hardly give preference to a trough with 4 wheels, no matter what brand is on its steering wheel. It's a matter of philosophy... and position, of course. :)

PS, yes, that's my point... make money first, and then think about what to do with the money! That's 100%.

All right, that's the goal and should strive for) and at the expense of the car it will be all ... it is not the main thing, the main thing to learn how to make money on the forex)

Stop showing the cataphores. That's the thing)))) No profit stop indicators! Anybody want one? (picture from demo):

I'm just interested in bombing the forum )))) I've been working on the spreads.

7Konstantin7 I think he should, he's getting fed up with all the flubbing with his clever face.

new-rena:

Stop showing the cataphores. That's the thing)))) No profit stop indicators! Anybody want one? (picture from demo):

I'm just interested in bombing the forum )))) I've been working on the spreads.

How much slack did it take? Put it out like a villager, and that's the end of it!) The guys will run it down, they'll tell you what to do.)

dimasik:
7Konstantin7 I think he should, he's getting fed up with this clever face of his.
I have only one - until I have a program, give me the money. I've only got one - as long as I don't have the software, you give me the money.

new-rena:
Is there another topic? I only have one - as long as there is no prog, you give the money

Are you drunk or something? You're talking nonsense.

Osma is still alive, yesterday's shorts traded for longs) 10% (50 c.u.) max. slumped so far.

dimasik:

Are you drunk or something? You're talking nonsense.
Regarding fornication... Ilan, yes, it's a good topic. But how do you get your money out? You'd have to earn 100% first to get your own money out first. And then chop )))) I propose a system. watch - talk about. who earns money, do not forget to thank me monetarily))))
Files:
aru3.mq4  14 kb

new-rena:
Regarding fornication... Ilan - yes, it's a good topic. But! How do you get the money out??? First you'd have to earn under 100% to get your own money out first. And then chop )))) I propose a system. watch - talk about. who earns money, do not forget to thank me monetarily))))

Wow! Thanks, I really like this kind of multi-currency stuff, I'm putting it on the chart right now)

PS: Here, in village style) On the farm already talking ... Men with pitchforks, and women on bare feet behind them, "Where the hell are you going?!"...)

OnGoing:
Wow, thank you, I really like this kind of multi-currency stuff, I'm putting it on the chart right now)
Same goes for fornication ))))) Especially the December 21, 2012 about Nembira))))