[Archive] Learn how to make money villagers! - page 665

Roman.:

In the meantime - updating highs... Figures still from the demo... :-)

Charging UPU and real... :-)

Cool))) my second day has started no slippage at all) per day about 1100 trades :D go)

http://www.onix-trade.net/?act=monitoring_stat&xid=37382&lang=ru

7Konstantin7:

Cool))) I have the second day started with no slippage at all) per day about 1100 trades :D going)

https://www.mql4.com/go?http://www.onix-trade.net/?act=monitoring_stat&xid=37382&lang=ru

roughly speaking you raised 700 quid in a couple of days? i understand the lot is 0.1 cents and more than 6 currency pairs! on ilan!? Am I right?

vladds:
roughly speaking you raised 700 quid in 24 hours? as i understood the lot 0.1 cents and more than 6 currency pairs! am i right?

Nah this is a demo I have written before) if the lot was 0.1, I would have raised 9000 (minus drawdown is small working capital) that's how you can boost a real account for a week at least doubling and can withdraw and not afraid) but still mini-lot safer there and -10,000 (total for all pairs) points are not afraid of

lot 0.01, 6 pairs, I ride Ilyusha magic

i got only 300 trades after the auction opening and i already managed to do about 300 trades

i got about 1100 trades a day :D can you imagine if you open a Spread partner account, there would be a lot of drops)

but illan will come sooner or later anyway(!

And this is the real cent launched as of this week))

:D

the ilsan at -2000 has already changed his mind drastically :D gained volume... a lot)

but it's still fun to watch)

7Konstantin7:

the ilsan at -2000 has already changed his mind drastically :D gained volume... a lot)

but still fun to watch)

Fun report. )) Interesting branch indeed, though there were many opponents. Too bad I don't have time right now, or I would have participated in the Ilan alchemy too. ))

P.S. Just for the sake of experimenting...

tol64:

Fun report. )) It is interesting indeed, though there were many opponents. I would have participated in Elan alchemy too. ))

Aha fun) already 600 trades since the opening of the week) a drawdown of 2000 just like that)

let's go.)

Maximums updated! Preparing pictures from the real, after fixing on the demo...:-)

After a confident exit to lam - I begin to post pictures with reports from UNREALTOURNAMENTA... :-)

After a confident grip on a hundred and the subsequent exit to the lam... :-)

7Konstantin7:

Aha fun) already 600 trades since the opening of the week) a drawdown of 2000 just like that)

♪ cruel ride ♪)

What was the principle behind the currency pairs you were testing?

Roman.:

Maximums updated! Preparing pictures from the real, after fixing on the demo...:-)

After a confident exit to lam - I begin to post pictures with reports from UNREALTOURNAMENTA... :-)

After a confident grip on a hundred and the subsequent exit to the lam... :-)

Shit! You're not gonna make it to the Llan?!

in general i'm shocked! :)

666 page scary!