[Archive] Learn how to make money villagers! - page 217

OnGoing:
А... I wouldn't have made any money on such a micro anyway) I'm not even interested in finding out, to be honest. Especially the demo, and it would look a bit strange to interrogate about it)
So dropped the idea?) I wrote it down in a notebook and put aside until a free time, for example, or not worth it?)

What if...

And that's how they win...)

7Konstantin7:
So have you given up on the idea?) I wrote it down in my notebook and put it aside until a free time, for example, or should I not?)

What if ...
While I was talking about the score) And so far I have no time to play, I'm doing something else. Put yourself on any demo, the code is laid out)

OnGoing:
While I was talking about the score) I don't have time to play yet, I'm doing other things. I'm busy too, I'll put it up later).
I'm busy too, I'll bet later) I've saved everything...) I'm really tired of the account I have, if it's this one, I'd rather trade normally)

Euros in shorts

Konstantin, when do you want to open real?

vladds:
Konstantin, when do you want to open the real?
around 15 december)

7Konstantin7:
around December 15)

I have 3,000p since Monday I am sure I will get to 10 in 2 weeks!

vladds:

I have 3,000p since Monday and I'm sure I'll get to 10 in 2 weeks!
Yes it is)))) I've got 5 weeks left, but it's dangerous with the lot... I have to get into the market from 3000r to get the money flowing.

You have to think hard about the best option for how many pairs then se lot moth bot...)