[Archive] Learn how to make money villagers! - page 437

khorosh:
Who is testing osma with two EAs separately buy and sell? How does it often happen when there are open buy and sell positions? Maybe the risk is less if we take away take profit and close positions of both EAs with the third EA when the total profit of both EAs is reached? What do you think?

You don't have to give a fuck if you don't want to! This brings me to mind. Don't kick me too much. :)))

khorosh:
Who is testing osma with two EAs separately in buy and sell? How it often happens when there are open positions for buy and sell . Would there be less risk if we take away take profit and close positions of both EAs with the third one when the total profit of both of them reaches a certain value? What do you think?

I get about 30 or 40 orders a day.

If I have a drawdown of 20 or 25 Ue they are removed and take a low-loss buy or sell order, but then you have to wait a long time, maybe 2 days, maybe a week.

but this EA is good ...)

the total profit if you wait even longer will be better in b.u.

If we enable stop loss removal mode and move profit to lossless direction, no more orders are opened and we just sit and wait... If you run it in the tester, it will show... but there will be no profit

but if you don't open positions it will be worse...

7Konstantin7:

I get about 30 or 40 orders a day.

Of course, with a drawdown of 20-25 cents they are removed and a take is taken to a level without a loss in buy or sell, but then you have to wait a long time, maybe 2 days, maybe a week.

Exactly. There will always be dead ends and no profit. With ticks, the owls will have already cut a fair amount in the same amount of time.

OnGoing:
Exactly. There would always be loose ends and no profit. With tokens I'd make a lot of money in the same amount of time.
Yeah, and then we have to wait all week to watch the swap drip :D

The imbalance of buy and sell volumes is too small in the first place. We add 0.01, what can we do?) We can wait a month, especially on the eurofoundation, when we reach the total profit(

Notice how the rollers started to work as soon as they started to subside :))))))

nikelodeon:
Notice how the rollers started to work as soon as they started to subside :))))))
The rollers are spinning all the time, just unnoticed by others)

Everything's going according to plan I'd like a glass now :D

nikelodeon:

Here's the point...... The drawdown should not exceed the amount of profit made by the Expert Advisor. Now it has earned 17% and has already declined by 12.33%. If the drawdown goes deeper than 17%, which is theoretically possible, it's a penny to put a stop price, so that the drawdown would not exceed 5%. We can put a piece of code in there, that if the slump is more than 5%, then close positions and sit on the fence. Is that possible....???
Yes, it is possible.

nikat97:
Yes, possibly

5% drawdown close orders lot 0.01 for December