[Archive] Learn how to make money villagers! - page 373

OnGoing:
Why, very much under the condition. Stretch the turkey vertically, there is one bar has time to go into the plus area) It's just very small and at reduced size pixels are scaled that way. That's how it should be.

I don't think so) or I don't understand it.)

RVD:

I don't think so) or I don't understand it)

Look at the previous bar) It's the most inconspicuous. And the red one is already in)

OnGoing:
Watch the previous bar) It's the most inconspicuous one.)
Right) it's time to retire... good night everyone)

OnGoing:

OK, I'm sending you the indicator again and together with the indicator. The one "selo" is an expert, a different indicator.

We put two of them with different magiks on euro pound, M1. One in buy, the other in sell.

Good evening.
It may be tested on the tester, i.e. does it make sense?

MeTrade:
Good evening.
Is it possible to run this development on a tester, i.e. does it make sense?
No, not yet, because these are two separate EAs, the common build is not yet available.

villagers.villagers.... It's time for you to take a rake, pitchfork and shovel in your hands and go and storm the DC.)))

OnGoing:
Later... (It will be worth it, we'll comb it and wrap it up in a nice package with a bow).

I have cleaned up the code, removed what I considered to be unnecessary.
Files:

In my variant Ilan's condition if (PrevCl > CurrCl) is preserved and no inductions are used. At the same time, unlike the variant with OsM, it does not drain over the last 2 years. Test 2009.11.25 - 2012.01.01

khorosh: In my variant Ilan's condition if (PrevCl > CurrCl) is preserved and no inductions are used. At the same time, unlike the variant with OsM, it does not drain over the last 2 years. Test 2009.11.25 - 2012.01.01
Yuri, this is even embarrassing for me, but... Please show me the basement where the statistical parameters of the report are.

khorosh:

In my variant Ilan's condition if (PrevCl > CurrCl) is maintained and no inductors are used. At the same time, unlike the variant with OsM, it does not drain over the last 2 years. Test 2009.11.25 - 2012.01.01

There is too little profit for such a huge amount of trades. Its efficiency is too low, so to say.