[Archive] Learn how to make money villagers! - page 370

OnGoing:
That's it, it seems to be working properly now, try it out.

I'd like to see the code of the owl and the code of the turkey instead of having to search for it.

RVD:
here was a moment of not opening above the old bays all right)
Yeah, second moment. Well, goodbye then.)

Well I am happy with the type of funds, let's move up..... I think, that now there is some advantage over the market, and he puts positions not thoughtlessly, but quite consciously......

I`m thinking maybe to increase my lot, because percentage of profit leaves much to be desired.... I understand that the drawdown will increase, but still .....

TEXX:

I would like to see the code of the owl with the code of the indicator and not to search for it.

OK, I'm sending you the indicator again and together with the indicator. The one "selo" is an expert, a different indicator.

We put two of them with different magiks on euro pound, M1. One in buy, the other in sell.

Files:

I want one of these :D

RVD:

I want one of these :D

No way to go fishing, no way to get a beer :)))))

nikelodeon:

Well I am happy with the type of funds, let's move up..... I think, that now there is some advantage over the market, and he puts positions not thoughtlessly, but quite consciously......

I`m thinking maybe to increase my lot, because percentage of profit leaves much to be desired.... I understand that the drawdown will increase, but still .....

Of course, it is absolutely at everyone's discretion. All the settings are the same, just set the level that you can tolerate.

TEXX:

Nah, such, not to go fishing, not to get a beer :)))))
:D yes, but only on the track drive) by the way b,u F440 can buy for 2.2 2 2.5 million rubles and new from 10 15 30 and so on)

OnGoing:
OK, I'm sending you the indicator again and together with the indicator. The one "selo" is an expert, a different indicator.

Thank you! But here's another question, I looked at the indicator half of it is unused (commented out), maybe I should have deleted it!

Here's just the new models here, all the famous car brands are there (look out for them)

http://quto.ru/Ferrari/