OnGoing:
It's a bit of a comic strip, isn't it?)
did she come out of there?

OnGoing:
It's a bit of a comic strip, isn't it?)
Everybody's selling.)

OnGoing:
It's getting a bit comic book-y.)
Can you briefly summarise the results achieved?

Mercur:

Well, I, for example, from this theme brought at least 2 usefulness - 1. figured out how to get out of the lock with very small losses (and all this is easily programmable). 2. How to work with Ilan in semi-automatic mode without big drawdowns and without a lockup, but with big profits. By the way, my very first version has not plummeted so far, and even in the big drawdown did not sit (started on Wednesday with 300 quid, now 862). Now I am trying to build Ilan with a lock to automate it completely.

I'm getting adequate thoughts from people) It means not only comics.

yosuf:
Can you summarise the results achieved?
Bottom line - the solution is hovering in the air in the form of vibrations... somewhere here in this thread ... and the Expert Advisor on the demo as if by chance doesn't drain everything, and is hammering out 600$ every day with 0.05 lot)

OnGoing:
People are having some decent thoughts, though) So it's not just comics.
You're an optimist, monsieur ;) .....

VladislavVG:
You, sir, are an optimist ;) .....
You mean realist?) I agree)

OnGoing:
You mean realist?) I agree)

Blessed is the believer ..... Don't get lost - otherwise you'll get bored ;) ......

SZ sometimes it seems that unencumbered algebraic knowledge is a blessing, albeit temporary ;)..... and on the other hand - what in this world is eternal ?????

VladislavVG:

Blessed is the believer ..... Don't get lost or you'll get bored ;) ......

SZ sometimes it seems that being unencumbered by algebraic knowledge is a blessing, albeit a temporary one ;).....

Not at all, being unencumbered is more often a stumbling block... I've already quoted Einstein a couple of dozen pages before...)