[Archive] Learn how to make money villagers! - page 366

So far)

new-rena:

They're strange, these Ilans... I don't want to trade to the point of being drained))) Told you a long time ago - do them the other way round. Take half of the depot. Put a lotitc at once the maximum. Then saw it off on the same principle .... To the minimum. Well, you will be able to do it without losing money. I've been doing it this way for a long time. First, I developed the first drawing. Then the second...(DEMO)::

By "...do the opposite" do you mean decrease of lot on every next trade, and only? You don't swap buy and sell?

RVD:

So far)

Yeah, let's see if 500 is a lot for him. Maybe 100 or 200 will do.

OnGoing:
Yeah, let's see if 500 is a lot for him. Maybe 100 or 200 will do.
Yeah, we'll have to try a little harder.)

RVD:
Yeah, you have to try to be rustic.)
Well, there's only one countryman's risk. When you make seven hats out of one pelt, it always works out that way.)

OnGoing:

On the demo too, unfortunately, there is not even a hint of it in the funds report(

Put up this turkey and show us a screenshot https://www.mql5.com/ru/code/9702

I don't get it... What is this about?

khorosh:

By "...do the opposite" do you mean reduce the lot on each successive trade and that's it? Don't you swap buy and sell?

Buy and sell - you need to look at Ilan's code. I only glanced at it. It seemed that the lot increases exponentially. It was scary to even think about the consequences

OnGoing:
There's only a villager's risk here. When they make seven hats out of one skin, it's always like this)
;D fun)

new-rena:
Buy and sell - you have to look at Ilan's code. I only glanced at it. It looked like the lot was increasing exponentially. It was scary to even think about the consequences
I suggested it a long time ago) almost at the beginning of the whole thread)

new-rena:

I don't understand... What was that about?

There, that's what it turned out to be in reality. The red line is the funds and the green line is the balance that was on the report.