[Archive] Learn how to make money villagers! - page 318

Try setting a limit in the settings. Like, if the current drawdown is more than $10, then close all positions.

After all, the problem with such EAs is obvious - rare, but crazy drawdowns. It is from such rare drawdowns that limitation in settings will help.

"I think so!

elmucon:

I don't want to refute anything - I was setting up the Expert Advisor on the real account, not in the tester - this is how it happened.

after small adjustments between theory and real EA operation has stabilized (hopefully)

As for the $1000 - give me the money - let's try it (I personally do not have an extra $1000) ....;)

I hope you work on VPS? Working without stops on a home computer is not for the faint-hearted, or a couple or three dollars. And if you set a stop at 20 pips. - The broker is not without pleasure in knocking them down...

By the way, an MM loss limit (burn the specified amount - stop the trade) would also HAVE BEEN a good idea!

IgRU4ek:
I hope you work on a VPS? Working without stops on a home computer is not for the faint-hearted, or a couple of dollars. And if you put a stop at 20 pips. - the broker will knock them down...

No, not on VPS yet. I'm fine with the Internet, I have my own server with connection from two providers + mobile edge as a last resort

and we don't show the (virtual) stops - let's see where it leads to, I'm as curious as you are about "the end of it" ...

OnGoing:
A simple classic lot 0.01?

Uh-huh... :-)

elmucon:

No - not on a VPS yet. I'm fine with the Internet, my own server with a connection from two providers + as a last resort - mobile edge

And stops we do not show (virtual) - let's see what it will lead to, I'm just as curious as you what "it will end" ...

We are all the same (except for the "white crows") - as about "everything is OK" says one of my friends, who works with PAMM for 1.5 years with Martin (of his own design), where lot is increasing with K = 5.0. He has bought new hardware (for home computer and has two Internet connections, one of which is 4G) and he is calm. A couple of weeks ago he comes home and his computer is switched off and UAS didn't help him, good thing there were no open orders. He told me this as "tingling of nerves" because I told him about VPS long time ago. How did it end? - So far just scratching his head...

IgRU4ek:
All we are the same (except for "white crows") - as about "everything is OK" says one of my friends, who works 1.5 years with PAMM with Martin (of his own design), where lot is increasing with K = 5.0. He has bought new hardware (for home computer and has two Internet connections, one of which is 4G) and he is calm. A couple of weeks ago he comes home and his computer is switched off and UAS didn't help him, good thing there were no open orders. He told me this as "tingling of nerves" because I told him about VPS long time ago. How did it end? - So far just scratching his head...

I'm not a martin and I don't need to wait for drawdowns, all orders are short term so I'm not worried about it either, and I have no break even of my own making (I'm an electrician by profession), so this question disappears too ...

I don't think you should leave the EA unattended - when I go out, I turn it off....

well - you didn't scare me! (just kidding) :).

Hello Villagers !!! Trading continues. Yesterday the bot charged to sell EUR-USD in the morning

and made no mistake: ))))

Details:
Gross Profit:21 576.82Gross Loss:6 155.86Total Net Profit:15 420.96
Profit Factor:3.51Expected Payoff:33.38
Absolute Drawdown:0.00Maximal Drawdown:1 560.00 (2.91%)Relative Drawdown:2.91% (1 560.00)
Total Trades:462Short Positions (won %):321 (81.93%)Long Positions (won %):141 (75.18%)
Profit Trades (% of total):369 (79.87%)Loss trades (% of total):93 (20.13%)
Largestprofit trade:720.00loss trade:-295.75
Averageprofit trade:58.47loss trade:-66.19
Maximum($):46 (1 612.48)consecutive losses ($):9 (-1 560.00)
Maximalconsecutive profit (count):1 612.48 (46)consecutive loss (count):-1 560.00 (9)
Averageconsecutive wins:6consecutive losses:2

TEXX:

Hello Villagers !!! Trading continues. Yesterday the bot charged to sell EUR-USD in the morning

and made no mistake :))))

you can have a hard time with ilan and indicator buns!

Roman simply has no time!

Here is the meat!

1! it does not put orders accurately! my indicator has a more accurate settings

2! he misses orders, i.e., he makes a profit!

3! it is real! :)

Files:
lhqfdhzb.mq4  25 kb
bkcrbvaj.mq4  25 kb

vladds:

you may have a hard time with ilan and the bounds indicator!

Roman just has no time! Please!

here's the meat!

1! it does not put orders accurately! my indicator has more accurate settings!

2! he misses orders, i.e., he makes a profit!

3! it is real! :)

Time is tight at the moment. Even ordered for myself at Work... :)))

Fuck you with your magical, secretive Nostradamus ... FX_NOSTRADAMUS_S_FULL
Files: