[Archive] Learn how to make money villagers! - page 325

Roman.:

It's us villagers, so to speak... getting ready for the bath... for we are already close... to HIM... GRAIL!!! :-)
They're really getting on my nerves... I can barely get anything working...(

7Konstantin7:
I wrote about the one I sent to everyone who wants to improve it or something ... and got stupid the same thing that I know myself, yes in 2010, leaks in 2011, just saw that there is nothing to catch just lazy to finalize and that's it but I want something good and nothing to help it does not happen)
I see, so I entered the category of bad villagers:))) By the way, night scalpers used to work successfully, and after a lot of people started to use them, either the market found an antidote against them or brokerage companies reconfigured their filters and made floating spreads. So I think we are done with the idea of night scalping.

khorosh:
And I think they're hinting that it's time to call it a day with MQL4:))
Right, the same idea occurred to me. The 4 has been released to free float, if it sails - fine, if not - sorry, we don't have extra capacities, everything is for the front (MT5).

And on 5 all our efforts will just die....

Yeah soooooo....... everything is slowing the damn thing down...

TEXX:

In short it is ILAN, the code has been lightened, a couple of lines have been changed but the essence remains the same.....

....here's no fish................

Everybody's so simple, let me test it and then... ) all naked...) i would not ask to improve it but i liked it better in the tester than these Ilana at least it does not leak and the lift is normal)

Since he's cooler in the tester, maybe he can also be used in the code... e.g.

Anyway, let's wait for the grail to show up at once :))))))))))))))))))))))))))

I have bad owls)

7Konstantin7:

I have bad owls)

The drawdown is a bit high, but the graph is ok :)))