[Archive] Learn how to make money villagers! - page 314

OnGoing:
Probably all shorts)

9 shorts 13 longs

Judging by the duration of the trades, there are up to 2 hours.

At the same time the profit is only 2 pips. Is it rational? And what was the drawdown of funds?

OnGoing:

Judging by the duration of the trades, there are up to 2 hours.

At the same time the profit is only 2 pips. Is it rational? And what were the drawdowns in this case?

stop loss 200 pips (five digits) - i've never got it - it just does not always hit the target accurately, but anyway price is far away after placing a bet, and i got small profit because of a short trawl (20 pips/five digits).

But it's better that way than "monkey with a jerk". 35% profit for the day - I think it's rational. Drawdown by means : 10$ depo/profits up to 2$...(20%)

All true, but a couple of moose, then you'll have to work all day long(

OnGoing: All right, but a couple of moose, you'll have to work all day long.
Well, the whole branch is like that. You get in the boot when you get in the boot.

OnGoing:
Everything is correct, but if I catch a couple of losses, I will have to work the whole day ...

I tried that on my demo - I lost half a day, then fought back in the evening and came out in profit, but that was without spread control.

Expert Advisor now calculates the average spread and only trades below this value (there is also a manual limitation of the maximum spread)

For example, manual is set to 20, the average shows 12 and trades at 11 ... The accuracy has improved after this addition ...

//------- : функция проверки спреда
double CheckSpread()
   {
   if(MaxSpread <= 0)return(0);// || IsTesting() || IsOptimization())return(0);
   double Spread_0 = (Ask-Bid)/Point;
   return(Spread_0);
 }
// +----------------------------------------------------------------------+
//------- : функция возвращает средний спред за последнее время работы  эксперта но не более ControlSpreadBuffer (мах 10000 tik)
double CheckMiddleSpread()
{
if(MaxSpread <= 0)return(0);
   double b_i=0;
   if(a_i<=ControlSpreadBuffer-1)
     {BuffSpreads[a_i] = CheckSpread(); a_i++;}
  else
     {for(int r=ControlSpreadBuffer; r>=0; r--)
         {if(r>0)BuffSpreads[r] = BuffSpreads[r-1];}
     BuffSpreads[0] = CheckSpread(); 
     }
   for(int s=0; s<=a_i; s++)
      {b_i=b_i+BuffSpreads[s];}
   b_i = b_i/a_i;
return(b_i);
}
//+------------------------------------------------------------------+

Back to our rams (Ilans)... I'm thinking of trying to beat the lot into pieces.

For example, the current starting lot in the series is 0.05.

1. Enter 1/5 of that volume, i.e. 0.01;

2. Wait for the delta in time (or as a grid is formed with an n-th knee) and enter the second part, also 0.01;

3. ...

4. ...

5. ...

And so we permanently "mix" ingredients, "smearing" trading and making it asynchronous. While maintaining the same potential profitability (total lot is the same - 0.05).

The question is, what is the best way to do it? By what algorithm is it better to organize a shift/shuffle?

Mathemat:
Well, that's the whole branch. You get in the truck, you get in the truck.

You don't understand, it's perpetuum!!! ))

>

What can be done about it? test it, pick up the parameters so it doesn't drain! something doesn't work these days is not worth it...) test from 1999 with a set in the trailer. euro-pound pair

Files:
stanok.zip  6 kb

98.98% readiness for real...:-) DoubleMinus_1.