[Archive] Learn how to make money villagers! - page 285

new-rena:
Yes. So it's not over yet))) It's only half a job so far...
:)

TEXX:

Here we go!!! :)))) goodness....

A great job !!!!

Details:
Gross Profit: 17 021.34 Gross Loss: 4 364.96 Total Net Profit: 12 656.38
Profit Factor: 3.90 Expected Payoff: 34.96
Absolute Drawdown: 0.00 Maximal Drawdown: 586.16 (1.13%) Relative Drawdown: 1.20% (572.37)
Total Trades: 362 Short Positions (won %): 240 (78.75%) Long Positions (won %): 122 (80.33%)
Profit Trades (% of total): 287 (79.28%) Loss trades (% of total): 75 (20.72%)
Largest profit trade: 720.00 loss trade: -295.75
Average profit trade: 59.31 loss trade: -58.20
Maximum ($): 22 (1 310.00) consecutive losses ($): 6 (-507.44)
Maximal consecutive profit (count): 1 310.00 (22) consecutive loss (count): -586.16 (4)
Average consecutive wins: 7 consecutive losses: 2

I think it's done))) My half day report didn't work correctly, although almost fine. What a gross error there was in the advisor))))

How do I get such a link on Alpari?

new-rena:
How do you get such a link on Alpari?

You have to register on onyx... here's a link here to help you monitor everything)

http://www.onix-trade.net/?act=help&lang=ru

I screwed up so badly, I blew all the day's receipts :(((((((((

I meant well, but it's the same as always....

TEXX:

I screwed up so badly, I blew all the day's receipts :(((((((((

I wanted the best, but it turned out the same as always....

I am for a full automatic system, there is no sense to touch it with hands... How do we know how it will work out? pick a good moment and close everything)

and better yet, think of a way to avoid martin)

7Konstantin7:

That's why I am for a full automatic system, there is no sense to touch it with hands... how do we know how it will work and it just works out for the time being) and you need to close with hands when you want to withdraw money or something else... pick a good moment and close everything)

Better yet, think of a way to avoid martin)

the thing is, i changed the machine to an automaton, and i missed one setting, i forgot about it, and everything that was already accumulated for closing - i closed, but at a stop....

right now I'm trying to win back at least half of it....blin...

And me, taking into account the fact that I'm still completing the adding of the EA and constantly tweaking (selecting) the settings here is the picture (sorry for the lack of a basement)

For those who do not know - started on real account, the day before yesterday, with 3.5 $

about 250% profit in three days

and some orders were closed with loss because of recompiling (i have already fixed the code)