[Archive] Learn how to make money villagers! - page 283

Roman.:

It's just that, IMHO, normal, over-active people work during the day... when else are there to keep an eye on you, check emails, and visit forums except in the mornings, evenings, and at night... There is a poster titled "Good for work at night", designed by communists, you can look it up on the Internet... :-)
)

7Konstantin7:

:D

Roman.:

Yeah just wanted to upload))))

Roman.:

I have it on my wall at home
Original)

7Konstantin7:
That's original.)

The google links aren't working properly...

... it went on to say - "... a whole plethora of them."

Roman.:

The google links don't work properly...

... it went on to say - "... there's a whole bunch of them."

)

The night is not a hindrance to work! Hooray, villagers, someone is sober, even though it's Friday! I'm digging in the direction of reducing the maximum drawdown and diversification of risks, the more so there are some new soviets in the branch ... Thanks to the authors... I'll have to see.

This is how pyramiding has been working since last night) no slippage)

http://www.onix-trade.net/?act=monitoring_stat&xid=36111&lang=ru

Someone up there threatened to put me in the basement and the password here on the computer. I managed, and when I got back into the trade, I was already at -4000)):

new-rena:

Somebody up there threatened to put me in the basement and password me here on the computer. I managed, and when I got back into the trade, I was already at -4000)):

The basement is the text of the trade report below the chart, hence the basement...:-)