[Archive] Learn how to make money villagers! - page 281

elmucon:

Today it's quiet - spreads are big - but so far it's in the black ...

strange, i have the usual spreads..... but i haven't lost it! :))))

TEXX:

And how is your grail doing? How's it going?
I forgot it. There is no grail in its purest form yet. You have to think globally... There are plenty of good strategies. But what's stopping us? Put your indicator on any pair that we've already discussed and it will be clear - how to make you lose. This is where the ideas start to come from.... So far, so good. I've been scolded above...

new-rena:
I'd forgotten it. There is no grail in its purest form yet. You have to understand that you have to think globally... Lots of good strategies. But what's stopping us? Put your indicator on any pair that we've already discussed and it will be clear - how to make you lose. That's where ideas start to come from.... So far, so good. I've been scolded above...

Don't worry, at first they didn't believe either that the earth is round and spinning :)))) good luck!

TEXX:

strange, i have spreads as usual..... but i haven't lost it! :))))

Yesterday the euro spread was below 15 - put a limit of 17 - and today it is not below 20 - so the owl is silent ...

elmucon:

yesterday the euro spread was below 15 - i put a limit of 17 - and today it is not below 20 - so the owl is silent ...

you have a 5 mark? on four exactly 2.... Yesterday the traffic worked out at 5. I wonder if it will still be pounding like that today.

TEXX:

Don't worry, at first we didn't believe the earth was round and spinning either :)))) good luck!

So far, as a percentage, the plus is growing faster than the minus. This is very pleasing. Apparently luck is around))) I have dealt with that minus and there are more... But they disappear slowly - in the plus they close, because the program has corrected))) The Expert Advisor would not let that happen again (and thanks for the indicator - very helpful in assessing the situation):

TEXX:

You got a 5? On a 4, it's exactly 2..... Yesterday's movement worked out to a 5. I wonder if it's still going to be this bad today.

the thing is that for my calculations 5-sign is important, 4-sign will not work ...

Yesterday my owls were up too, but today they are silent.

I read somewhere:

"there are no good or bad strategies, there are times when they work or not."

I guess today is not my day... ;)

elmucon:

The thing is, for my calculations the 5-digit is important, the 4-digit won't work...

Yesterday my owl was up as well, but today it's silent.

I read somewhere:

"there are no good or bad strategies, there are times when they work or not"

I guess today is not my day... ;)

Well, it's not over yet. I'm using owl on 2 pairs GBP-USD and EUR-USD. Allowed to trade in both directions.

We'll see what will happen in the evening.

elmucon:

The thing is that for my calculations 5-digit is important, the 4-digit will not work ...

Exactly right on the 4 digits he puts a lot 10 times bigger than it should be

150p lot 0.12.

1500r lot1.43! How can I correct it?

Here we go!!! :)))) goodness....