[Archive] Learn how to make money villagers! - page 255

BeerGod:
What about ForexCent? I'm going to open a real account there.

I'm going to open a real account there.

7Konstantin7:
In general, according to their rules and regulations, they write Scalping is Allowed in the trading conditions of this or that account), so they are such parasites)
So they are parasites. You may not swear at dealing houses here or you may be banned.

Ah yes I'll erase it all... ;D

I started trading with Expert Advisors back in 2007....of course, there were not as many of them as now, but still...I was working with 4yu only and they didn't disturb me, yes, requotes were there but they didn't inhibit me ... After the end of January 2008, if I am not mistaken ... then there was a huge currency haul, the Foy 1800pp, the EUR 1500, EUR 800, I may be wrong in the numbers, it was long ago, but this order ... I almost lost the will to trade with owls for a year ... and all my deposits went down ... and I had no idea what to do with them ...I had a good feeling, i had no idea what to do with them....betrayed them, they were doomed... One day i had to try one more brokerage firm, but i had no idea what to do... One day they had only one brokerage firm, i had no idea what to do.I am not trying to advertise 4J, now they have ecn and ndd accounts, it's great... One can withdraw instantly and at any time, even on weekends or weekends at night....and bonus 25% on every deposit, it works out and stays with me, I withdraw all funds and immediately deposit them again....and again 25% more deposit, etc... i am not trying to promote 4u, it's just that their service is very convenient and profitable now, starting with a deposit bonus, ending with usd and ndc accounts ...

elmucon:

I have
great humor.

Alexd:
Sorry for the personal question - why do you have a man's name?

Yes, I logged on to the forum at my husband's email address .... so I'm using a man's name now.

Voice:
great humor

What's humour got to do with it - it's just that the advisor is mine and I haven't posted it ...

Alexd:
Yes, I logged on to the forum at my husband's email address .... so I'm using a man's name now.
You can't change your nickname, but you can change it.

elmucon:

I do not know what the humour has to do with it, it's just my EA and I haven't posted it...

when I read it - it was hilarious. And Nostradamus is good.

Since the start of the branch, it's been almost 2 weeks since Ilans started here on the real. So far they're behaving decently, but still no big moves. I`ve increased step up to 7 and i`m waiting for them. i`ll report about the brokerage company where they`re staying and the results.