[Archive] Learn how to make money villagers! - page 251

vladds:
how to install two mt4 platforms?
Just copy the current one and put it on the desktop, but you need to change the name of the folder, you can also change the name of the EXE file used to launch the program)

khorosh:
Can you give me a link to where this idea is?

Can you believe it - I can't even find it myself ....

but it sounds something like this -

We move the stop oplot at a certain distance from the price.
But it will be triggered only if the price jumps...

Measured - time and pips .... No other indicators (just a tricky counting option, with a Delta value conversion, after which the comparison is already done ....)

elmucon:

can't believe it - I can't even find it myself ....

Move the stop order at a certain distance from the price.
It will only be triggered if the price jumps sharply...

Oh yes, I've read that somewhere) or not, but I remember thinking that way...)

nikat97:
Stopped opening sells and buys... You may have the last buy open without a take profit, similarly for sell. You can close the pending order or you can bait. If you want to bait, you need to change the magik on the owl, so that the owl starts to open new trades

It has stopped earning opens positions, but for some reason they are mostly minus.

elmucon:

Would you believe - I can't even find ....

We move the stop oplot at a certain distance from the price.
But it will be triggered only if the price jumps...

Measured - time and pips .... no other indicators (just a tricky counting option, with a Delta value conversion, which is followed by a comparison ....)

I have used it myself. Equivalent to market orders - if the price breaks a High or Low by an N-point threshold.

khorosh:
I used to do it myself.
How did it work?

NOSTRADAMUS - REAL first cents!!!!

7Konstantin7:
How's that working out for you?
Yes in almost all exposures I apply the option for market orders. Well, it is like a final executive signal but before that the signals corresponding to the applied TS should work. Just one such signal is not enough.

elmucon:

Nostradamus - REAL first cents!!!!

Kool)

khorosh:
Yes in almost all exposures I use the option for market orders. Well, it is like a final executive signal, but before that the signals corresponding to the TS to be applied should be triggered. Just one such signal is not enough.
I see)