[Archive] Learn how to make money villagers! - page 248

elmucon:

Yeah - that would be nice - 250 bucks a day and "all's well and good" ...
How do you order withdrawals! then they will follow you! i wonder what the dc will do! write :)))

Tantrik:
How do you order a withdrawal! then you will be followed! I wonder what the DC will do! write :)))

ok - i will write back - only i will be charging real after the new year ....

7Konstantin7:
Indeed))) Villagers would have such a Nostradamus ... Eh)

NoMus - not ready yet - there are a lot of loose ends and unrealized ideas in the EA

(for example, the Expert Advisor does not yet know how to pick up open orders - and since it works with virtual orders, there have been some difficulties,

my observations suggest that we need a module to close all deals at a total profit)

If I will finish this, then it will be turn to villagers (I'm not greedy in general).

And in general - villagers - Nostrodamus' idea is in codebase....

)))

I have a script for closing all orders at a total profit) maybe it will help you...

Files:

And the Nostrodamus idea I guess is this ?

Statistics as a way of looking into the future!

7Konstantin7:

)))

I have a script for closing all orders at a total profit) maybe it will help you...

Thanks for the script - I would have written it myself, but I'd love to see yours too!

elmucon:

Thanks for the script - I would have written it myself, but I'd love to see yours!
:)

7Konstantin7:

And the Nostrodamus idea I guess is this ?

Statistics as a way of looking into the future!

not really...

That's the principle of any owl or indicator ... Everyone analyzes historical data, but not many millionaires....

elmucon:

not really...

This is the principle of any owl or indicator ... Everyone analyzes historical data, but there aren't many millionaires....

Yes unfortunately only a few in millions become millionaires

7Konstantin7:
Unfortunately, only a few in millions become millionaires.

Well unfortunately or fortunately it is a moot point - I can imagine this utopia where all millionaires are .... HY....