[Archive] Learn how to make money villagers! - page 250

chuvee:

Dear villagers ) Ugh, I could hardly keep up with the topic. I wonder if I should try these bilateral Ilans and other martins to test it on EURCHF? The Swiss bank promised not to go lower than 1.20. It will hardly grow as there is a crisis in Europe at the moment. It turns out that the exchange rate will be in the band, which is necessary for the Ilans. If they fail to keep promises, it's not my fault))))

They say you cannot make a living without screwing up) Right, now there is a crisis, but their currency will appreciate in a month and there will be no crisis.

The news is a scam and it is true every once in a while...)

I hear they're going to close the branch or delete it... It's a pity. The villagers will have to go back to their huts.

sever31:
I heard they're going to close the branch or delete it... It's a pity. The villagers will have to go back to their huts.
How's it going so well?)

sever31:
I hear they're going to close the branch or delete it... It's a pity. The villagers will have to go back to their huts.

Into the annals!

7Konstantin7:
How's it going so well?)
I don't know, it's already been decided on (index finger up).

sever31:

sever31:
I hear they're going to either close it or delete it... Too bad, the villagers will have to go back to their huts. There's no point in posting anymore.

Yeah, no.

Due to its extraordinary recent popularity, it will be switched to paid posting mode.

PapaYozh:

Yeah, no.

Due to its extraordinary recent popularity, it will be switched to paid posting mode.

Topstaffer has the cashier's box))))

how to install two mt4 platforms?

vladds:
how do i install two mt4 platforms?

just copy the metatrader folder with the new name and throw the terminal.exe shortcut on the desktop ....