[Archive] Learn how to make money villagers! - page 212

OnGoing:
You seriously believe in conspiracies) By the way, there are DCs who are interested in your profit, and even give you money for trading)

And where are the orders? you have to believe the facts. Generally in A....ri they say so - a profitable trader (of course he has lots from 1 and above) is transferred to NDB and there he trades himself!

They have also removed the facts on Zulu with 0.01 lots! Now they have 0.1. Explained by overloads! in fact I think just a crowd of small accounts at the end in the plus! (they are connected - the leaders are in place!) and not to overlap these lots - it turns out at the expense of DCs!

It's not that important, let them do what they want... But be kind and provide a good connection to the server, good quotes in general, do not ban people and let them withdraw their earnings! You're doing a good job...

After all, many people spend their years of precious life in this business, is it all in vain, for example, I have been doing it for 3 years of them almost 2 years every day at the monitor, more than I sleep).

The bottom line is that this system works against the DCs. Cheating in a word. And DTs will not leave it that way.... That is why conditions will be changed so that we cannot earn at the expense of CDs. It's like working on TA. From opening to closing with one lot, no broker will be able to stop you. And they will be glad they will, because the spread that you give them will stay with them.

nikelodeon:
The bottom line is that this system works against the DCs. Cheating in a word. And DCs will not leave it that way.... That is why conditions will be changed so that we cannot earn at the expense of CDs. It's like working on TA. From opening to closing with one lot, no broker will be able to stop you. And they will be glad they will, because the spread that you give them will stay with them.
Then you have to find a method that satisfies the brokerage company and go by lots... but how?)

7Konstantin7:
Then you have to come up with a method that satisfies the docs, and go in lots... but how?)

TA in your hands....

OnGoing:

And it's kicked out again. Is it such a mess on the A...ryv micro and classics?

Stop orders, instead of being opened, disappear without a trace in history)

Maybe the leverage is too small!

nikelodeon:

TA in your hands....
I've been around a lot and haven't found the right one yet) and this is the first time I'm trading with an owl.

Well yes, it's all about choosing what TA you like best..... And what you can see..... I'm only using one turkey in my trading. Well,I do,so I just decided to hand sweat.... To get the stats.....

When I go to the taiga, I'll try to attach an EA, maybe something will come out, at least semi-automatic, because I don't really want to look at the monitor all the time.... you waste a lot of time...

TEXX:

Maybe the leverage isn't enough.
1:500, and you can tell by the margin, a gigantic margin.