[Archive] Learn how to make money villagers! - page 213

OnGoing:

What's going on... Who's eating the pending?)

The shenanigans of the townspeople!!!

OnGoing:

And it's kicked out again. Is it such a mess on the A...ryv micro and classics?

Stop orders, instead of being opened, disappear without a trace in history)

i looked at the code... i got the impression there's something wrong with the stops, you write stop loss!=0 then the stop loss is equal to that ..... stop loss is taken as int and not dubbed ..... maybe there's something wrong

143alex:
I looked at the code... the impression is that there is something wrong with the stops, you write if stop loss !=0 then the stop loss is equal to that ..... stop loss is taken as int and not dubbed ..... maybe something is wrong here
OrderSend(Smb,OP_BUYSTOP,LOT,Price,3,SL,TP,"",Magic,0,Blue); maybe try to put zeros right here...

I'm sorry, I didn't see it.

143alex:
What are the sl and tp equals if the stop and profit is still zero?

That's about right. Yes, and there are also pending orders.

if (takeprofit!=0) TP  = NormalizeDouble(Price + takeprofit*Point,Digits); else TP=0;
if (stoploss!=0)   SL  = NormalizeDouble(Price - (SPREAD+stoploss)*Point,Digits); else SL=0;

Visit humour there (it's interesting) so you don't get bored trading)

https://www.mql5.com/ru/forum/107559/page738#547001

By the way such an idea came) if you open an account at 10,000 cents and put the owl even with multiplication but the initial lot of mini I think the problems with drawdown at all will not arise?

Who thinks?)

7Konstantin7:
By the way such an idea came) if you open an account at 10,000 cents and put the owl even with multiplication but the initial lot of mini I think the problems with drawdown at all will not arise?

Who thinks?)

you may not get a drawdown if you open a 10 000 cents account with an owl.

vladds:

The drawdown will be for our owl and you hardly but your earnings are paltry, although a penny saves a ruble.
100 is better.

vladds:

The drawdown will be for our owl and you navyatly but the earnings miserable although a penny saves a ruble the quieter you go farther you'll be and inprintsype 10 $ is not so much!
Aha quiet for that not terrible) and more than the bank interest at times) no, there's not $ 10, and 3000 rubles, I want to do so, the cost of the item will be equal to 3 rubles like so on cents?)