[Archive] Learn how to make money villagers! - page 521

elmucon:

Orders in your code close on MA and they are in profit or not your code does not know, also there are no stoplots and takeprofits, orders close as MA shows so ...

Thanks a lot!

I wish I could help.

4x-online:
Exactly, it's a toy. I traded a similar EA on two real accounts. Similar in the sense that I quickly got this straight just for demonstration purposes (with constant lot, hard stops without optimization), while the real EAs had worse results of course. But nevertheless these results were enough for both "brokers" to start opening and closing orders with huge slippage after some time. So I ate oysters.
It's no small feat to measure yourself with cheerful tester pictures.
Is that the broker in the picture so bad?

4x-online:

Exactly, it's a toy. I traded a similar EA on two real accounts. By similar in the sense that I've got this straight just for demonstration purposes (fixed lot, tight stops without optimization), and real EA's results were worse. But nevertheless these results were enough for both "brokers" to start opening and closing orders with huge slippage after some time. So I ate oysters.
It's no small feat to measure yourself with cheerful tester pictures.

And what - after 2010 owls are leaking? Not impressed at all!!!!

Here you see, this is not a toy, but a working expert who works in real time, so you have failed to show off your brilliance!

but with "fixed lot and hard stops"

so that's it ...

p.s. don't think you're the smartest, it looks stupid ...

elmucon:

Look here - this is no longer a toy, but a working expert who works in real life

It's great, of course. But the balance curves look unrealistically flat. Is it possible?

joo:
great of course. but the balance curves look unrealistically flat. is it possible?

the maximum lot has been reached after about 400 trades and the trade is carried out with a constant, maximum lot - so the curve is flat

Also, look at the ratio of non-consecutive wins to non-consecutive losses

on the first stack 146 to 3 average 17 to 1

on the second 67 to 3 average 12 to 1

that's the answer ...

elmucon:

after about 400 trades the maximum lot has been reached and the trade is carried out with a constant, maximum lot - so the curve is flat
let me ask you a question, why the test in the demo?

rustein:
let me ask you a question, why is the test in the demo?

where to do it ?

elmucon:

and where to do it ?
on a real one!? or does it make no difference?

I have a real one now - cents - maximum lot limit there = 5 - want to see?

elmucon:
now i have a real - cent - there max lot limit = 5 - want to see ?

I see, no, I believe you.

PS let me ask you another question, is there any way to know the average, maximum, minimum, position length by time ?

thanks