[Archive] Learn how to make money villagers! - page 726

Roman.:

I'll start reading your article this weekend...

Especially as I understand this approach in the article can be used as a trading signal filter... Along with different types of price series analysis - right???

Yes you can. Here is an Expert Advisor with settings from the article being tested now.

Server: demo.metatrader5.com

Login : 989948

Investor : dbilq6v (password for account view only, no trading rights)

Reshetov:

Yes, you may. Here is an Expert Advisor with settings from the article being tested now.

Server: demo.metatrader5.com

Login : 989948

Investor : dbilq6v (password is for account review only, no trading rights)

Thank you Yuri. I will see...

OnGoing:

Yes, I generally agree. That's what I'm saying: the potential yield of the "risk-free" option is comparable to a bank deposit. Therefore it does not make sense.

It doesn't! The math is simple... in advance

This is the end of the week

Day 14 of the flight

7Konstantin7:

This is the end of the week

Day 14 of the flight.

I am only on the 5th

Results
Net profit: 3 609.90 Total profit: 5 135.90 Total loss: -1 526.00
Profitability: 3.37 Expectation of winning: 401.10
Recovery Factor: 4.72 Sharpe Ratio: 0.67

Balance sheet drawdown:
Absolute balance sheet drawdown: 0.00 Maximum drawdown on balance sheet: 765.00 (6.28%) Relative drawdown by balance sheet 6.64% (761.00)

Total trades: 9 Short trades (% wins): 3 (100.00%) Long trades (% wins): 6 (66.67%)

Profitable Trades (% of all): 7 (77.78%) Losing trades (% of all) 2 (22.22%)

Largest profitable trade 740.00 Largest losing trade: -765.00

Average profitable trade: 733.70 Average losing trade: -763.00

Maximum number of continuous wins (profit): 3 (2 199.30) Maximum number of continuous losses (loss): 1 (-765.00)

Maximum number of continuous profits (number of wins): 2 199.30 (3) Maximum continuous loss (number of losses): -765.00 (1)

Average continuous winnings: 2 Average Continuous Losses: 1

Reshetov:

I only have a 5th

Great :)

7Konstantin7:
Great :)
Likewise

Reshetov:

I only have a 5th

A mega-match, Villagers vs. Townspeople. Who will have a longer and bigger wiener. The villagers are of course on sour cream and pagan shamanism, but the townspeople have the power of reason.

Pussy is pussy, and those who are not afraid of the jinx from mishter Paukatz are welcome with links to monitoring in this thread.

I've been thinking, rethinking, rethinking, thinking, and just thinking a little bit. I took the JMA indicator, dug in my memory about past memories of the ACS, and it turned out quite good. I'll show you later.

joo:

Pussy is pussy, and those who are not afraid of the jinx from mishter Paukatz are welcome with links to monitoring in this thread.

I've been thinking, rethinking, rethinking, thinking, and just thinking a little bit. I took the JMA indicator, dug in my memory about past memories of the ACS, and it turned out quite good. I'll show you later.

Nah... This is an argument in principle. It needs its own thread. So the story doesn't get lost.