[Archive] Learn how to make money villagers! - page 463

khorosh:

This is due to the fact that I chose parameters, at which the maximum drawdown is less than the initial deposit. And for those who like extreme, I suggested to look for the parameters to satisfy them independently.

I just don't think it's a good idea to stop the monkeyat all ) It's much better to come up with an effective method of handling the pack.

In my opinion, the best solution is partial closing (extreme positions). Looking forward to the fresh datafeed of 2012 to check it in practice)

HAPPY NEW YEAR! :) HAPPY IN PROFITS! LOVE without stoppages! and HOLY SPIRIT for the whole DRAGON YEAR!

7Konstantin7:

The villagers are testing and inventing xx even in spite of the new year)))

and the new year is in between)

Exactly) And until the 10th we have a great opportunity for Osmo-creation)

OnGoing:
Exactly) And until the 10th, we have a great opportunity for Osmo-creation)
And why until the 10th...?)

7Konstantin7:
And why exactly before 10...?)
Officially on holiday) Until the 9th inclusive...

OnGoing:

It's much better to come up with an effective method of breaking up a pack.

As soon as they come up with one, optimization will be scrapped, but in the meantime it's better to be rich and healthy than poor and sick:). If after optimization the results on the real account would be like in the tester, for a period of almost a year, you wouldn't need a better one.

OnGoing:
It's officially a holiday) Until the 9th inclusive...
Ahh ))))

OnGoing:

In particular in the last version you posted, the pitch and especially the take-off distances are too large.

It's the longer stride distance that allows you to keep from going under for a long time, because the maximum drawdown is smaller.

khorosh:
It is the longer stride distance that allows you to keep from being drained for a long time, as the maximum drawdown is smaller.
It's understandable) If you set 100 pips then you won't lose at all, but you'll get tired of waiting for profit as well. My opinion.