[Archive] Learn how to make money villagers! - page 456

lizzavet:

We just diutatura tough, and you - almost a free country).

We have a bit more freedom, but we also have our own tyrants, you just can't see them here in Russia. I often think of leaving, but all my relatives are here and there is nowhere to go.

Thank you, Lizaveta, for coming to this thread. You do not have to read everything, just gathered here those who are still looking for their grail ))

Happy New Year, seliane!!!! From the bottom of my heart. :-)

I join in.

And - yes! Learn to earn, finally. Hmm... peasants and peasants. // Chekhov comes to mind ))

Svinozavr:

I join in.

And yes! Learn to earn, finally. Hmm... peasants and peasants. // Chekhov comes to mind ))

:-) Thank you. While I'm listening to rock'n'roll ... :-)

Svinozavr:

I join in.

And yes! Learn to earn, finally. Hmm... peasants and peasants. // (Chekhov reminds me of Chekhov).

Do I have to? :-) When there's enough dough as it is... :-)

Roman.:

:-) Thank you. For now - I'm listening to rock and roll ... :-)
It's too late to listen to something that's about nothing. It's the wrong time. Trying to sound classic, it looks ridiculous. IMHO, of course...

With Zemfira - from the heart. All the more so when - "and what's been - has been whittled down..." .

Svinozavr:
It's too late to listen to something that's about nothing. It's the wrong time. Trying to sound like a classic makes it look ridiculous. IMHO, of course...

In principle, yes! There's just no other...

Svinozavr:
Too late to listen...

А ... What else is there to do when you've earned the money and everything's fine... ??? :-)

...this year...