[Archive] Learn how to make money villagers! - page 449

7Konstantin7:

Happy New Year to all fellow villagers! I wish everyone the most important thing - love! and success in trade)

Thank you. Especially when it 's a merry-go-round! !! :-)

Roman.:
Guys, I heartily wish you a Happy New Year. Happiness, health, love and understanding with your nearest and dearest! For You! :-) Rock'n'roll.
Nice song) thank you)

I don't feel like drinking) I'm bored with the new year, I sit at home and celebrate it with no one, I remember my favorite women...)

They said it would be the end of the world according to the Mayan calendar in 2012, they probably smoked weed and wrote nonsense about it, at the same time the shamans got addicted to drugs :D We'll see...)

I still can't bring myself to reread the whole village thread (Do you guys know where to read the principle of Ilan's work?

7Konstantin7:
I don't feel like drinking for a year now) I'm bored with the new year, sitting at home celebrating with no one, remembering my favourite women...)

Mostly saunas, prostitutes... at my place. Especially when the road is my home... it's no place for love... :-) I am HER in search... :-)

lizzavet:
I still can't find the strength to go through all the "Sell" threads. (May be someone knows where to read the principle of Ilan's work?

Well here it is difficult to explain a lot) illan very many versions, but all the main principle is a grid of orders and increase the lot and open these orders you can simply at a certain distance from each other in one direction or at once as the villagers and buy and sell

it is also possible to filter the grid of orders and open them by signals from an indicator - everything is quite simple)

lizzavet:
I still can't bring myself to reread the whole village thread (Do you guys know where to read the principle of Ilan's work?

Take it easy... :-) Do I have to? :-) BETTER LISTEN TO SOME MUSIC... :-) All the more reason to listen to it :-);-)

Roman.:

Mostly saunas, prostitutes... at my place. Especially when the road is my home... it's no place for love... :-) I am HER in search... :-)
:D Saunas and broads yes...) but love will come in time)

7Konstantin7:
:D Saunas and broads yes...) but love will come in time)

Yeah. I agree...