[Archive] Learn how to make money villagers! - page 398

joo:

Is this about chopping balls?

MeTrade:
...And driving a red light at 120 km/h, no luck, that's not the peak of evolution.

That's not much of a prescription... :-) At least (if you have a Japese car - there is a 180 km/h limiter, at least on those, that they ship to Russia) - so - turn the speed dial to 180 or even more to the right and it goes down, then the engine switches off, you go through SEVERAL intersections like a bullet on red and no questions... :-) further, when you take your foot off the accelerator pedal, the engine switches on again... I checked it - I know.

Roman.:

You haven't prescribed much... :-) At least (for a Japese car - there is a 180 km/h limiter, at least on those that they ship to Russia) - go to 180 or more to the right and down it goes, then the engine stops, you go through SEVERAL intersections like a bullet on red and no questions... :-) then, when you take your foot off the accelerator pedal, the engine starts again... I checked it - I know.

Fantastic! Roman, study physics.

tara:

Fantastic! Roman, study physics.

Learned it... :-)

A little more ...

tara:

A little more...

Better go straight to the experiments.... :-) in real life, it's both - INTERESTING... :-)

When you take your foot off the throttle at over 180, the speed starts to drop, the engine comes back on, I can't rule out the engine going off, but the car doesn't respond to the accelerator any more... When the arrow drops a little to the lower side of 180, it would engage again... toyota camry - tested.

tara:

Fantastic!

It's like that in life. There's SPLOW FANTASTIC all around - I've posted this link here before, but I'm ready to post more. Dedicated to all the villagers - turn up the volume!!!

joo: There is no mention of mind and intelligence anywhere, not even in the Bible*.
It's interesting to know what swear word is behind the asterisk...

Speaking of ergonomics. Below is a picture. Is there anything about it that you don't understand?

My dear boy, I'm going to bed. The picture was for you.