[Archive] Learn how to make money villagers! - page 392

Roman.:

Yeah. Looks like it's working! To be continued after the New Year in the real world...

And I'll probably start next week just to get the money on time Russia...

Damn, I didn't have time to take a picture of the 666 messages.

7Konstantin7:
And I'll probably start next week just as long as the money arrives on time...
Good luck!

7Konstantin7:
I have a small one and I realised that... unfortunately disappointed in a lot of things.
You shouldn't be disappointed. When you know it beforehand, it won't hurt as much as the first time. You'll see it as an inevitability that doesn't make sense to fight. We take it easy when autumn turns to winter, even if we don't want it to sometimes.

Roman.:
Good luck!!!
Thanks)

khorosh:
Luck is for the few, just as it is in forex. But most women are self-serving and there is no denying that. I have a lot of experience in life and have dealt with many women.
Man. Understand one thing. Self-serving in women is perfectly natural. A woman is by nature a mother, a female. She wants, on a subconscious level, her offspring to be fed and healthy. That's nature. It's natural. Who should a woman choose? - The sickly and frail beggar, or the healthy and well-fed rich one? It is men who want to have a good time, and women are children of nature, they do not copulate with anybody, they choose the best partner for their joint progeny by smell (men do not participate in choosing a partner and do not care about the health of offspring, their main aim is to impregnate females as much as possible). The sexes are different - the goals are different.

khorosh:
You shouldn't be disappointed; when you know it beforehand, it won't hurt as much as the first time. You see it as some kind of inevitability that there is no point in fighting it. We take it easy when autumn turns to winter, even if we don't want it to sometimes.
Yeah, I've got my mind set on that.)

7Konstantin7: Damn didn't have time to take a picture of the 666 messages :D

669 is a good number too, with a sexy undertone.

Mathemat:
669 is also a good number, with a sexy undertone.
:D

Mathemat:
669 is also a good number, with a sexy undertone.

Yeah. I've got a 667 on my car. There was a man behind me when I got the plates - really pissed off that he got 668.

I was pissed off that I didn't get a 666...

khorosh:

It has been written and rewritten 100 times. So there is no need to repeat it at 101. Anyway, there is a limit to what you can do without being selfish and self-serving. Here's an example: I lived with a woman who had a schoolgirl daughter. This woman regularly, secretly bought all the tastiest and most caloric food for herself and her daughter, and carefully hid the traces of her feast. I received a meagre ration, which was justified by the fact that prices were going up and there wasn't enough money. Do you think it is possible to justify this woman?

Uffffff.... Well, that's harsh. What's your excuse? Here's the question...