[Archive] Learn how to make money villagers! - page 211

Most do so, they keep people on their wallet as statistics show (as they themselves write (I saw it somewhere) 95 per cent are drained, hence the benefit)

OnGoing:
You seriously believe in conspiracies) By the way, there are brokerage companies that are interested in your profits, and even give you money for trading)

The more trades per day the more they get!

and who will withdraw transactions to the exchange if the account has 3,000 or 10 roubles and so on)

7Konstantin7:
Most do so, they keep people on their wallet because statistically (as they themselves write (I saw it somewhere) 95 per cent are lost, hence the benefit)

They do not plummet into their pockets but are swallowed by the market!

vladds:

Explain the point: why would it be profitable for a broker to lose?

Money does not come out of nowhere and does not disappear, it just flows from one pocket to another. Einstein. So when you trade, the brokerage company cannot withdraw all the money to the market. Usually they do it in big positions and only at the end of the day, based on the results of trading. As a result it turns out that when you earn money, you first take it from brokerage companies and then they make up for the loss in the market or with the help of newcomers. I don't know the exact setup, but the fact is that brokerage companies do not take your money directly to the market ...... So you take the money out of their pockets.... That's why it's not profitable for them. In this case, the dealer may withdraw your money immediately to the market. And when you make a transaction the same time and so on. In general, DTs do not like pipsers, because they take the money of DTs in the first place....

vladds:

It's not going into their pockets, it's being absorbed by the market! And the client doesn't trade even afterwards!
Yes, it should be like that, but why should they leak 95 percent to the market when they can keep it for themselves?

vladds:

They do not pocket the returns, they are swallowed by the market!
In the market nobody enters the market with small deposits.

nikelodeon:

And you still believe in fairy tales. money does not come out of nowhere and does not disappear anywhere, it just flows from one pocket to another. Einstein. So when you trade, the brokerage company cannot withdraw all the money to the market. Usually they do it in big positions and only at the end of the day, based on the results of trading. As a result it turns out that when you earn money, you first take it from brokerage companies and then they make up for the loss in the market or with the help of newcomers. I don't know the exact setup, but the fact is that brokerage companies do not take your money directly to the market ...... So you take the money out of their pockets.... That's why it's not profitable for them. In this case, the dealer may withdraw your money immediately to the market. And when you make a transaction the same time and so on. brokerage companies do not like scalpers because they take their money from brokerage companies in the first place....
All right)

When I opened my first account I went straight to the branch office and asked how they take my trades to the market because my deposit is not realistic for such a scale, they said all people's trades are folded and taken out in large volumes.

And their faces were not very happy when I asked unnecessary questions...)

That's what I mean....