[Archive] Learn how to make money villagers! - page 206

OnGoing:
Something strange, just noticed now, the pendants get knocked out at the opening, on the chart like teeth knocked out)
:-D and how does this affect funds?)

7Konstantin7:
:-D And how does that affect funds?)
Well respectively) Logic doesn't work anymore. The bias can be undesirable.

I actually heard in our city from a trader friend who has been in this business for 10 years, he has his own company, he invited me to the training, but I did not go), he also worked in a tele-trade :-D, said only the volumes are reasonable option tracking trades of major players, said earlier was visible as they open and now began to gain volumes in small contracts and it became difficult to notice, he trades in stocks, but where to get this information and how to apply it your opinion?

OnGoing:
Well, accordingly) Logic no longer works. The bias could be undesirable.
( Sorry.

And it's kicked out again. Is it such a mess on the A...ryv micro and classics?

Stop orders, instead of being opened, disappear without a trace in history)

7Konstantin7:
I've heard from a trader I know who has been in this business for 10 years and he has his own company. He invited me to the trainings, but I did not go) he also worked for Tele Trade :-D, he says the only sensible way to keep track of trades of large players, he says earlier it was obvious how they open and now they have small contracts and it has become difficult to notice them.

Where-where, Nijja, you can watch the volumes, the glass, everything as it should be. But the entrance ticket to this event is not 5 quid, like in MT).

But you can watch the demo, play around.

OnGoing:

And it's kicked out again. Is it such a mess on the A...ryv micro and classics?

Stop orders, instead of being opened, disappear without a trace in history)

It's a mystery what they are playing at)

OnGoing:
Where-where, Nijja, you can watch the volumes, the glass, everything as it should be. But the entrance ticket to this event is not 5 quid, like in MT).
I have never worked with volumes, I have no idea how to use them.

What's going on... Who's eating the pending?)

OnGoing:

What's going on... Who's eating the pending?)

I think we need to contact the support team) something is not real...