[Archive] Learn how to make money villagers! - page 199

SergNF:

On an avalanche, this only led to a prolonged depot death. Including when the coefficient is a function of "whatever" ... if you "clobber" a converging triangle.

Your toy will have its own apparently 'diverging triangle'.

The comparison with Avalanche is not really appropriate. The latter is really only designed to shed dept.

But the villagers are trading)

Think about what happens if the price goes further against you and Ilan reduces the pitch and the lots go up - not an option, I think.

Mercur:
You think what will happen if the price goes further against you, and Ilan is reducing the move, but the lots are growing - it's not an option, I think.
i don't know where the option is, there is no such thing as a grail for all price cases, there is always a risk)

All's blessings come in disadvantage Xx) i think so)

Mercur:
Think what will happen if the price goes further against you and Ilan decreases the step, while the lots are growing - it is not an option, I think.

The right pitch and coefficient is the whole point. I.e. for the maximum possible movement.

And then, the step should not be reduced to infinity, of course, but set a limit. It is elementary to set the condition - if (Step < MinStep) Step = MinStep;

But most importantly, with such a sparse inverse grid, the take will crawl so close behind the price that all it takes is one twitch to the nearest phyb and the take is plucked.

OnGoing:
But most importantly, with such a sparse inverse grid the take will crawl so close behind the price that all it takes is one jerk to the nearest phybe and the take is drained.
Is it something like a take profit is not put in front of the price but moves under it?)

7Konstantin7:
Is it something like a take profit is not put in front of the price but moves under it?)
Why, it doesn't work that way) Everything is the same as usual, just close to the take (because of the increased concentration of positions closer to the end of the move).

OnGoing:
Why, it won't work like that) Everything as usual, just close to the take (due to increased concentration of positions closer to the end of the move).
I see) need to test...and I said long time ago didn't pay attention) and if we change in the code buy to sit and sit to buy?

then the profit will move under or over the price or at least change the conditions)