[Archive] Learn how to make money villagers! - page 148

Mercur:
I hope it's not as profitable as Sber))

i posted the settings! profit 45% a year

Here's another feature that might come in handy. Made it for Ilan, but it was not useful. Dynamic takeprofit depending on the number of orders.

The idea is that as the number of orders increases, the takeprofit (in pips) decreases from maximum to minimum.

double CalcTakeprof()
  {
   double AmLot,tp;
   AmLot=GetAmountLotFromOpenPos("0", -1, MagicNumber);
   if(CountTrades()<=1)
     {     
      tp=TpMax;
     } 
   if(CountTrades()>1)  
     { 
      tp=TpMax/(AmLot*100.0);
     }     
      if(tp<TpMin) {tp=TpMin;}
      tp=NormalizeDouble(tp,0);
   return(tp);
  }

vladds:

I've been posting settings! 45% profit for a year
I don't need it for nothing with profits like that.

The right thing to do. Where to stick it in Ilana?

vladds:

this is the first I've heard of it being possible in the tester, but it's necessary! I may have missed it somewhere, sorry in advance

vladds:

I tested $150 and a lot, but came out above 100% profit before flushing out and there the output flush, but the cream skimmed immediately

Well, I don't get it, bro, for the life of me...
The time range between posts is about an hour?

khorosh:
With profits like that, I don't need it for nothing.
So that's without the drain.

lasso:

Well, I don't get it, bro, for the life of me...
The time span between posts is about an hour!?

I can't keep up and sometimes the connection's bad.

is there a button to refresh the forum page I'm so hampered here!

OK.
Colleagues, understand, Martingale and all its many variations, is the only and yet illusory opportunity
to win in a game with a negative mathematical expectation for you.
The illusory part is this,

-- that a "loser investor" with his maximum capital tending to 10 000$ will never be able to achieve
statistically reliable results of his TS, giving him a return of, let's say, 10% per month.

-- That is, a "real investor" with maximum capital of $10,000,000 will never invest in a high-risk enterprise
that gives him only 12% a year.

Dibs on who doesn't get it, it's not my fault.... )))

lasso:

OK.
Colleagues, understand, Martingale and all its many variations is the only and yet illusory opportunity
to win in a game with a negative mathematical expectation for you.
The illusory part is this,

-- that a "loser investor" with his maximum capital tending to 10 000$ will never be able to achieve
statistically reliable results of his TS, giving him a yield of, let's say, 10% per month.

-- That "real investor" with his maximal capital of 10 000 000$ will never invest into high-risk enterprise
that gives him 12% a year.

Dibs on who doesn't get it, it's not my fault.... )))

I do not have 10 000 000 or 10 000, which means that with a capital of 150 or 200 I am ashamed to keep it in the bank, I would rather try to make 10 000 000 and then 10 000 000 and I will try to keep it that way