[Archive] Learn how to make money villagers! - page 99

Roman.:

By the way,here's a similar TS - entering on a breakdown of the day. MAX/MIN... maybe some kind of symbiosis...

Yes, the trades will shrink, but still... But nevertheless... As an option - why not?

Not a bad idea. But there is essentially nothing to combine. It will be the same TS "10 pips", but with a different MM only. There will be no profitability at all(

khorosh:
We should cross Avalanche and Ilan and close on total profit, when Ilan is in drawdown Avalanche will be in profit and vice versa.

This suggestion has already been made...:-)

OnGoing:
Not a bad idea. But there's essentially nothing to combine. It will be the same TS "10 pips", but with a different MM only. There won't be the same profitability.

"There won't be the same profitability(" - that's for sure...

khorosh:
We should cross Avalanche and Ilan and close on total profit, when Ilan is in drawdown Avalanche will be in profit and vice versa.
Yes, that's something to think about. We crossed monkeys in both directions, so we can also do Avalanche and Ilan)

khorosh:

Don't, it's a rattling mix, I agree with Roman, it's better to share according to the trend. Right now I'm manually investing.

Roman.:

That suggestion has already been made...:-)
Well, get your fancy Avalanche out already) we'll try it on...

OnGoing:
Not a bad idea. But there is essentially nothing to combine. There will be the same "10 pips" trade but with another MM only. There will be no profitability at all(

And 10 pips is too much of a constraint, frankly speaking...

When, let's say, Avalanche gains momentum...:-), ugh, flips, then a good profit shot is possible, because the point price is already normal... after, say, the 6th flip, and the profit is taken either by trawl or by TP level... it's worth the risk... but here it doesn't matter... what's averaging... risks increase and in the end the profit is limited to 10 pips - weak.

OnGoing:
Well, get your fancy Avalanche out already) we'll try it on...

It's been unpacked for a long time...:-) and is on standby...:-)

I propose this.

1. With the first pose open, Ilan sets the upper/lower limit of the channel for Avalanche. In parallel, a pose is also opened from it.

2. Until another channel boundary is reached, say 50 pips, let the Eelan work.

3. Upon reaching the opposite border Avalanche opens a position of increased volume.

The idea is that Ilan only works inside the channel, as soon as we go out of it, we switch off Ilan (and, better yet, break their positions temporarily) and Avalanche takes the baton from here.

Make sure there are no frequent switches between avalanche and sludge, I understand that an avalanche is only required on strong big trends....